You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 85.

Friday, December 13th 2019, 2:06am

Author: Kaggon

New Collector’S Editions Added!

Lightning Bolts Keychain Coupon is GARBAGE. don't know if it works correctly... thought it would give me the mount... but instead... I have to pay 4500 MORE Crystals with the coupon.... I mean wtf? just spent 62 bucks... wish I would have researched this fully before I bought it!!!

Friday, November 18th 2016, 7:54am

8.0 - Live in Russia: Patchnote (+preview 8.1)

Oh boy... where do I begin??? Super long time since I have played. Started playing beta a week or so after Allods launched. Retired finally.. had a bit of time on my hands so I came back to play a bit. Everything has changed... I hardly know what to do anymore. I dont recognize anyone. I have been with Eminence since the first server Merge... Not one guildy playing anymore. so as far as I know... 163 players have quit the game. most likely many more. I still have a vested interest in the game th...

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 10:19am

Mercenaries guild is back!

Quoted from "ryan9690" I honestly feel Mercs was done when Deeblok quit. This^

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 10:02pm

Size of Yasker... is he really THIS tall?!

He's on stilts people.... really... can't believe y'all didn't know XD

Friday, April 25th 2014, 4:15am

Billing / Top-up Question

You and me Both Dude!!!! Gpotato had my account frozen on more then one occasion!!!

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 7:22am

Still in game and at the middle of the Novo!

Quoted from "goldingeagle" I personally find it funny that it got locked , while this thread still open http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=2092 Well the battle ground AFK isn't really a bug or an Exploit. Its just people leaching off of others. This is an exploit/hack/bot that is serious, but others that want to exploit the game will try to find it and use it

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 4:53am

always have to grind?

I have leveled several Toons since 09. I have never had any trouble leveling my toons until patch 5.0 Whoever the powers that be are, they changed the exp on mobs. In dragon ring, The Hydras used to give 500 and 600 exp per kill. now ALL mobs give between 200 and 250 xp per. Even 2 and 3 levels higher than yourself give a limited amount of exp like 10-20 exp more. Its a change no one knew was coming and it hurt those who don't rely on scrolls tremendously! I learned quickly about Marks of Fate. ...

Monday, April 21st 2014, 10:04pm

BG leechers

I always thought they had a "deserter buff" once your too far away from the flags doing nothing. If not. They Should!!

Monday, April 21st 2014, 7:52am

Marks of Fate ftw !

Quoted from "Biromir" Never go full retard. OMG i fell out of my chair Convulsing XD Now what I did with Marks of Fate was if there wasnt a Mob to Kill, I would use it. If there where mobs to kill, I would kill most of them and then use the marks to gain extra exp on top of the xp gain for the mobs. Gives you a nice little kick in the end. Using marks doesnt replace the xp lost from fighting mobs at all. I found myself using them only when I was tired of a certain quest I hated to repeat on my ...

Monday, April 21st 2014, 7:48am

New Class Brain Storming

Quoted from "Kissaki" Class Name: Emo Class Range: Very Close Class Roles: Pure CC class Abilities or type of play: The Emo's main attacks are slaps and taunts, but he can't use them on mobs at all. Instead he attacks himself, doing slow but constant damage. This allows the Emo to charge his Circle of Lame. Any mob that enters the Circle is instantly CC'd, running in Disgust (similar to Fear). The length of time the mob stays Disgusted by the Emo will depend on how long the Emo has been hitting...

Monday, April 21st 2014, 5:05am

[Outdated] Ratchettes Guide to becoming a Great Mechanic

Well, unfortunately, this is where it ends for me. I was called out of state to work and will be gone for 6 weeks. I was hoping to finish this before I left but as it happens, I could not. Had fun getting everything ready. Good luck to the winner and congratulations on a well deserved victory. I look foreword to seeing who that is!!!

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 5:56am

Funnest Class

You really have to be a fan of the "run and Gun" classes to enjoy the engineer for sure. also, There is a ruby for an ability that alows you to mark your target for the turret to kill Increasing its range to 40 yards.

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 4:45am

Ruby Grid: Tekyan Warrior

This is another ruby grid that has allot of awesome skills that I just couldn't take with my PVE build. There may be some that I left out that you don't agree with, but I took what I deemed necessary throughout my Leveling build. Here is the Second grid in Detail according to my Build. Force Test: Rank 3 Damage dealt to Enemies with 70% or higher Hit points Increases by 8/16/24% Regardless of whether or not you want it, You have to go through it in order to get to the rest of the grid!!! Thankf...

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 4:44am

Ruby Grid: Cannoneer

I couldn't come to an agreement with myself about the ruby grids. There are some Classes where each ruby grid is more important then the others. With the Engineers grids, the choices are really endless. Here is the first grid in detail According to my Build Crystallizing Point: Rank 3 Fire and Lightning shots deal 5/10/15% more damage. This is a must have for your shots. The more damage the better right? Boiling Point: Rank 3 Acid and Astral Shots deal 5/10/15% more damage. Also a Must have! He...

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 4:42am

Continued

Hand Beam Cannon MK1: No points Given Deals XXX damage up to 3 targets cooling the reactor 30/60/90 degrees. I assumed this was another PVP skill and didnt apply it to my build. Decent AOE but I took another route. Again, this is just a guide, not a rule book!! range is 20 yards long and 7 yards wide. Steel Mosquitoes: No Points Given When Cast, sends 3 electrical bolts over the target, that deals xxx damage every 3 seconds for 12 seconds. Unfortunately, once the target moves, the damage is inte...

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 4:41am

My PVE Build

Fire Shot: Rank 3 I usually don't get rank 3 anything unless it is imperative for a follow up ability. Rank 3 fire shot for me is getting the most damage out of a tier 1 ability. Consumes 25 energy per shot (15 energy with rubies) 20 yard range. 2 second cooldown Burner: Rank 1 Deals XX amount of Damage to a single target in a cone shape. heats the reactor 30 degrees per second. Once the reactor Overheats the burner shuts down. Can not be interrupted by knockdowns Unfortunately, burner wasn't d...

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 4:39am

[Outdated] Ratchettes Guide to becoming a Great Mechanic

Hello Sarnaut. Ratchette here. I have been apart of the greatest playing guild Family, Eminence for a couple of years now.I have a few Toons here in the Wonderful World of Allods Online. The Kanian Mechanic has been my latest, Most fun Creation since I logged on the very first time. I have been a Pally [Ezira], A Bard [Ringtones], and countless other's. I've been an FPS player my whole life starting way back when Doom came out which, to my absolute delight, made my heart Soar when I saw the Allo...

Friday, April 18th 2014, 1:14am

reinc leveling

Quoted from "Auther_Pendragon" I am leveling an engineer which I hear a lot of complaints about being weak but it is mowing down mobs and players 2 levels higher with very little trouble. ^ This right Here. Same thing with mine. Its a beautiful thing idnt it?