Search results 1-14 of 14.

Monday, April 27th 2020, 9:49am

Author: fyrwen

How do i remove Victim for Tep curse from Coba

Thank you so much, oh god I thought i'm forever curse with this stupid quest

Monday, April 27th 2020, 9:47am

What's the different between universal core morpher and omnificent core morpher

Is there way to buy morpher straight from Cashshop or do I need the coupon from Auction House?

Monday, April 27th 2020, 3:31am

What's the different between universal core morpher and omnificent core morpher

I notice in cashshop sell both universal core morpher and omnificent core morpher, omnificent core cost almost twice more. What is the difference?

Sunday, April 26th 2020, 11:46pm

How do i remove Victim for Tep curse from Coba

Please help, I'm return player and just helped friend out in the mine of Coba Plateau. After my friend killed me, I have "Victim for Tep" debuff. How do I remove it, it say goes to the Prospector Inn, but who do i talk to?

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 6:42am

Is there way to unbind runes sign?

what do you mean "bound crystal" there is only 1 type of crystal chip, and it's from cash shop

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 6:45pm

Does Enhanced Reflex on Wolf Blow Talentwork?

There is talent call Enhanced Reflex on Wolf Blow Talent, which increase your dodge chance, can anyone confirm if it work? it's so hard to tell since there is no number on character stat screen.

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 7:19am

Summoner Event: Dance of Death

what is "incarnation" how do i get it?

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 5:27am

Is Calculating Mind from Elemental Talent bug

I see, it must because I kill the monster

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 5:24am

So how can i avoid that? can you tell me what "item"

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 1:39am

I saw some sign rune in Auction House, the thing is the runes always bound after combine. How did people unbind it and sell it?

Wednesday, May 20th 2015, 10:38am

Summoner Event: Dance of Death

Still feel restrict, so this mean if you want an event special for just you and forget every other players with different classes, you have to play at specific time of the years. Weirdest way to host event in MMO. Plus is it that hard to make it available for everyone by adding extra criteria? And I doubt it would be the same event.

Wednesday, May 20th 2015, 9:44am

Is Calculating Mind from Elemental Talent bug

There is a talent on Elemental Expert call Calculating Mind, which gain 1 stack of Static Charge while it is active every 8 seconds. I tested it with Lightning and wait 8 seconds of Static Charge but nothing happen.

Sunday, May 17th 2015, 5:40am

Can Area Damage Ability damage non-flag player?

My flag was off killing mobs for quests in Kingdom of Element and a Scout with flag on use Rain Arrow on me. And it killed me. Is that possible? if your flag is off and can someone use area damage? is it cause he has that "PVP Item Flag" on?