You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Saturday, October 24th 2020, 11:12pm

Author: weare2

Irene - The Miracle Theater [GUIDE]

you get extra points if you make 2 or more remarks equal, for example, if you get 3 red/3 blue/1 green and you paid attention to the previous player remark you will get 3 points and 4 if you made the 3 equal. but doing the same remark as the previous player is more important so you have to be strategic.

Monday, September 21st 2020, 3:13am

The game not working in middle east

yeah it started few months back when my.com turned into my.games it not only affects allods online game but also the site and other games sites doesn't work without a VPN

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 10:54am

reincarnation leveling debuff

Quoted from "Dhunsky" Hi! What level are you now? If youre already lvl 80, have you tried going to the Anvil NPC again? You should have lvl 103 Blue (or Epic due to patch update) now. Also, you should probably have a set of lvl 6 runes, given from the Beginners Box. yes i have the blue gear from academy and i will get purple today and hope quests are easier,also i have lvl 7 7 7 7 6 6 runes +some stats scrolls because it's a reinc i also had the daily elixirs from marian and with all that the l...

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 8:41am

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" have you current gear with proper attrubutes? while leveling there are sometimes opportunities to get a whole new set of gear from some NPCs i once had a the problem i had for example a lot of crit chance on a sorcerer which did not profit from it (needs double atack) Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" reinc debuff means you do less dmg but it still should be possible so i assume you forgot something...? Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" look at astral academ...

Tuesday, October 8th 2019, 8:49pm

i wonder what is the point of reinc debuff,starting of lvl 75 it became impossible to kill npc withe the debuff i struggled until last sogot quest which became even harder so i had to go to novograd to turn off the buff to do the quest but then the first npc i encouter at lvl 81 made me turn the buff off again,so what is the point?do i have to run to novograd and back every time i do lvl 81 to 85 quest?

Thursday, September 26th 2019, 12:32am

Preparations for Old Client Launcher support termination

if you can still log into Allods using the old launcher,what kind of support will you stop giving it?

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 3:33am

Dark souls

what do we get from this event?

Wednesday, October 24th 2018, 1:49pm

New server name competition!

Unity SolarEclipse-new frontier

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 7:39am

Dungeon (Gipat Defiled Ruins)

1_try clicking searsh for quest button on the map to find your missing quests. 2_normaly you get to the new zone as soon as you reach it's level so look in your mail for a message if you got to kira zone lvl. 3_if you didn't get to it's lvl yet spam time void from the dungeon/group search tab,there should be an xp boost tomorrow. 4_ignore raid/dungeon quests untill you reach max lvl,it becomes easier.