You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 182.

Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 10:10pm

Author: Arushieru

Allods turned madness

Quoted from "PunisherSy" 3rd party site is no longer working, due to the mass ban issue and them using stolen credit card to top-up for cheap (money laundering) Anything related to game core itself it would be a waste of time for you to discuss it here, go to the russian forum and speak to the devs there. But I don't think rune removal is possible, they can give cheap runes for under-runed people (like they did for people who had rune less than full , also merge isn't profitable for this compan...

Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 8:42pm

Allods turned madness

Hello, Three or Four days ago I sent a feedback ticket to the my.com support about how the game turned in from bad to worse and p2w player have taken control everything and the game is no longer fun anymore the gold rate system has dropped down as usual and now its like 2.5% rate while cashing got to 93% as far I remember some cash shop players start using a third party purchase of course within a day they responded to me and they said they will do their best to change everything of course we al...

Tuesday, November 26th 2019, 6:46pm

Black Friday Mega Sale – 2019!

This game is getting worse and worse by every single day what's the point of this black Friday ? what do we get from it? nothing its just another useless waste of time effort or should I say something that cash people only need have any GM login to the game lately and see what the game is missing a lot of player quit the game cause you only guys think is how much money do I put in my pocket no one care about this so called black while the price rate is over 8K gold for 1 crystal GOD had enough w...

Monday, November 18th 2019, 8:25pm

Free Traders tickets sale! - 18/11/2019

what's the point of making this? what you gonna get from it? Have you entered the game lately and see how the prices increasing ? Do you only need to care about those who purchasing only in the game what about the rest don't they have chance at all in the game ? the game is getting worse and worse everyday most of the people have left cause you guys never do anything at all you only care for those who pay money thats all

Monday, November 11th 2019, 5:13pm

Game dead?

For my information yes the game is absolutely dead the game was taken over by cash people and there is nothing new no new areas or new maps events in the game is sucks or actually if there is event already the only event is the strong boxes the prices got increasing dramatically and the game has become more unbalance at all weather you do battleground or 3v3 6v6 or even Dominion you will be squashed like insect and I know someone will say bla bla am complaining cause they know my opinion is like...

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 6:33pm

Collector’s editions for "Bastion of Hope" 10.2 Update!

Quoted from "Noah1" I can tell more, price for 1bc will rise to 10-15k in next 1-3 monts, cuz thay added daily quests in astral academy when evryone of them give you 36k gold, and for 5 you geting addional 127k so daily you can earn 108k per char more 108k * 7days*4 weaks = 3024000g over 7d you can do 21 quests 21/5= 4 4*126000*4= 2016000g 3024000+2016000=5040000g per month and it's only one char! what if somone will do it on 4 chars? 15120000g and don't forget thers yet pure etherium to sell w...

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 5:50pm

Quoted from "Noah1" Quoted the game is getting lame and worse its been way to long since we didn't see any new maps the game is only started focusing on those who cash money while they ignored other players ideas or suggestions I don't even know why section like that exist in the forum you guys have nothing but a collector edition like you think everyone can offer money game lost its balance and everything got expensive I don't even have strong ship and one strong artillery cost 5 million gold ...

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 4:43pm

the game is getting lame and worse its been way to long since we didn't see any new maps the game is only started focusing on those who cash money while they ignored other players ideas or suggestions I don't even know why section like that exist in the forum you guys have nothing but a collector edition like you think everyone can offer money game lost its balance and everything got expensive I don't even have strong ship and one strong artillery cost 5 million gold at least give other players ...

Friday, November 1st 2019, 4:33pm

How to get Red Meteorite

Quoted from "Kimn" Quoted from "Arushieru" awww by the way what is this HM and NM ? hard mode and normal mode. and i am assuming they are refering to observatory raid. Awww that's something impossible thanks for the help

Friday, November 1st 2019, 3:18pm

How to get Red Meteorite

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" Guaranteed drops : HM 2 per boss 4 on Last boss, NM 1 per boss 2 on Last boss Chance to drop: 1st bg win, 1st 3v3/6v6 win, s5/doing keys, al rihat, koe, Astral hunt, dominion win, opening Cash shop strongboxes. awww by the way what is this HM and NM ?

Friday, November 1st 2019, 2:51pm

How to get Red Meteorite

Quoted from "Noah1" Nah mostly cuz we pity him/her Quoted from "Noah1" Nah mostly cuz we pity him/her I didnt ask your pity but also I don't like when someone disrespect me if you don't know the answer keep your monkey brain to yourself and stop insulting the others

Friday, November 1st 2019, 2:48pm

How to get Red Meteorite

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" Guaranteed drops : HM 2 per boss 4 on Last boss, NM 1 per boss 2 on Last boss Chance to drop: 1st bg win, 1st 3v3/6v6 win, s5/doing keys, al rihat, koe, Astral hunt, dominion win, opening Cash shop strongboxes. so this is like 20% to 30% drop rate thanks for the answer

Thursday, October 31st 2019, 3:26pm

How to get Red Meteorite

Anyone know how to get this red meteorite? which daily quests that give you the matter of creation?

Thursday, October 31st 2019, 3:15pm

To all of you money struggling hardcores and casuals on f2p

we struggle about money cause everything in this game is expensive and way to much now some cash player will come and he will say no is not I mean he doesnt do hard work but it will spend money I cant understand why the prices of this game is so much high ? why they obsessed with cash that much If I could purchase I would but sadly my money wont be enough I take 3,500 and 5,000 is for the rent thing about rest cause to electricity and internet so nothing will left in my wallet but some of coins ...

Monday, October 28th 2019, 10:19pm

Is it worth coming back?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "user_19255704" Game is ruined. Not by content and gameplay but by unbalanced rich people and ordinary folks. Nostalgy is posion. However you enjoy the game by leveling, when it comee to end game, bye bye. Go and play on russian servers. You won't regret. Learn russian xD game is running well, i enjoy every day... you must be doing something wrong game running well? you just one of those cash shoppers who pays money to get strong thats all I mean h...

Friday, October 18th 2019, 4:31pm

Lucky Moment Marathon! - 18.10.2019

Hello I am on the game right now but I dont see any lucky marathon it always appear in the lower right side is that mean its not activated yet?

Tuesday, October 8th 2019, 1:00am

Astral Forsaken Layer discovery!

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" should be sale in the near future with 70 pc for 500something crystals or so will I need total like 600 pc for the level 8 runes event thus I will have total of 6 lvl 8 runes but so far only have 579 pc

Monday, October 7th 2019, 8:29pm

Astral Forsaken Layer discovery!

Hey can you do something about crystal exchange the exchange rate keep increasing 7194 thats to much for 1 Currency allods used to lower it every time it pass the limit I want to get 600 cc for the level 8 runes

Monday, September 2nd 2019, 6:54pm

A special offer for level 8 runes — 95% discount!

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i am serious about that playing for long time now and seeing players reaching what took months before in weeks many things not only became cheap, they are even free or close to free now... if the game is cheap like you suggest then most of the player purchase from a third party? did you know that? you keep saying the game is cheap or free and I dont understand which world you came from give me one single cheap on the game? yesterday I was talking to someone in...

Friday, August 30th 2019, 3:52pm

A special offer for level 8 runes — 95% discount!

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i told you things became easy and cheap, not hard and expensive (and no, i was not talking about vanity, lol, i meant functional items) game no longer feels like you have that massive advantage when having many items, its like you maybe have a slight boost, nothing more - because every casualplayer with mediocre effort can have almost everything - now more than ever before Are you sure things became easy and cheap? wow you know what I dont even know if you pla...