You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

Wednesday, September 24th 2014, 5:21am

Author: Zhankou

Subscription Time issue

Quoted from "Achilles" So I topped up my account, and went to the subscription page and it said this; Status: active till 08-08-2014 18:03 I thought it was a bit strange how it said 'active' but continued to add subscription time anyway, so I did and it now says; Status: active till 09-09-2014 18:03 It's now the 14-09-2014 so I've paid for subscription time, it's added it but not to the right date and can't log into the subscription server because of it. I've submitted a ticket and won't expect...

Friday, April 4th 2014, 12:01pm

Statistics

Pulse and Hypno are still fixed timers, although im not sure how willpower counters it.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 7:36am

Anger Management rubies broken?

Quoted from "Lumoon" Anyone else observed Choke crit rates lately? I did 4 astral runs and total crit rate for Choke was around 18% while for other skills (which have crit rubies) it was 38-42%. I observed same thing last week but wasn't sure what I was seeing. So far I have seen all other skills being in line with theoretical calculated crit rates on DPS meter except Choke (base luck + luck rubies + skill luck rubies + relics + luck elixir). I know Choke have only crit rate boost of 10 compare...

Friday, April 4th 2014, 5:27am

Statistics

Quoted from "Rekenber" I personally like Prof/Brut and a little bit of Bloodlust if I can get it, in case things get past the twin. Not sure if there's a dedicated CC stat now. Nope there isnt. For stuns etc, it still depends on your opponents willpower and stuff.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 12:05pm

Crafted EPIC Wand VS Blue Astral Wand

Quoted from "HungryTurtle" im just laughing at ppl that use crafted gear and think that its better than blue astral gear or fables 52. PvE--- fables 52>crafted geard. you get way more stats from fables 52...means you will do shitloads more dps pvp wise---blue astral gear>crafted. you get way more resistances from blue gear----- and crafted gear has shitloads of random useless stats. to many trolls around that were spreading rumors around that crafted epic gear is good just so they could make 12...

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 10:30am

Addons that work with 5.0.01

*sigh*, if only there was a way to get the buffannounce addon w/o VISA or any other shit payment service. Make up paysafe, paypal, IDeal or whatever.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 10:20am

Quoted from "CraftedCrescendo" Did you make sure you looked at both with same glyph's installed? It's been a week, but I can't remember the blue having the advantage over epic. Uhm im sorry, i dont. Im still using an Epic wand myself, but people within my guild mentioned the blue Wand beeing stronger then the epic when they use it. So im curious about the formula behind it, if there is any.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 9:59am

Anyone know why the damage of the blue astral wand is higher then the epic crafted wand? Think out of the top of my head, the VIGOR/STAM and stats are quite some higher on the Epic wand, but its magical power is around 460~ Whereas the BLUE astral wand has less vigor/stam and lower stats, but its magical power is around 470~ Anyone know a formula or something? Because all crafted gear is better then blue astral, except the weapons it seems. I just dont get it If someone could clarify, it would b...

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 9:56am

Statistics

Quoted from "SΛΤΗΩ" ok, sorry, didn't saw it correctly on your table. Thought you have picked items from the same type even it they r non existing. nvm. I adjusted the names now, so it fits. Should make more sense now. Thanks for the overview, it was helpfull for naming.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 7:08am

Statistics

Quoted from "nikire92" at least, what combination of sets will be good? i think that bruta/bloodl sets sounds good, but i have no idea... If u want to go the safe route, 1:1 ratio profi / brutal is a nice going. A little bit of Determination wouldnt hurt either.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 6:29am

Just had to brag a bit

Hahaha, nice one Fiddle and crew!

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 6:27am

Statistics

I dont understand what your trying to say Sath?! If the item is called Determination or Tenacity (in case of earring), it doesn't really matter as they still give the same stats. THe name is Tenacity (instead of Determination, OK), but beyond that? No difference. Edit: Stat wise in my spreadsheet there is no difference, is what i ment. Il adjust item names though.

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 5:25am

Statistics

Quoted from "SΛΤΗΩ" True, but it shouldn't be so hard (maybe with palas or mages - they have barriers/shields), the best dmg from brutality is at 30% of your targets HP, and thats a challenge Hence i prefer about 70% of my main stat in Profi, as its guaranteed DMG. Although some Determination would not be out of place, just 1 piece of equipment should be sufficient. (to raise the bar). To give you guys an idea: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?…YkE&usp=sharing

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 5:22am

Can't Login, The Play Button Is Greyed Out.

Quoted from "Gomsher" Can't Login, The Play Button Is Greyed Out On The Launcher, Anyone Else Having This Issue? Try to start the game with the Mycom launcher, (make sure its up to date), after that open the normall AOGAME launcher (mycom folder, allods online, bin, aogame)., and look if its fixed. If not, try to use another repair tool over it, then close launcher and re-open it. Should work by now.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 8:57pm

Statistics

What i dislike with brutality, is that u need to lower your targets HP first before it goes into effect. Somewhere around 35% HP i think is where it starts to shine (raising dmg)

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 5:59am

Statistics

Hello fellow Psi's, I was wondering what stats you try to maintain for PvE. My goal is around 70-80% profi and 20-30% bruti.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 3:33pm

Subscription ending, and no way of extending yet.

Problem solved! Extended to the 14th of April, woohooh ;D

Monday, March 31st 2014, 10:26am

Subscription ending, and no way of extending yet.

Quoted from "Fischkopp" Pls read the full quote. You will find the secret answer for your question. Last sentence would be helpful. But...dont tell others...its a secret! The reason i ask this question Fisch head, is because my time expired (sooner then the server goes down for merge). So i have no way of relogging ingame except to wait after merge and the new payment portals open up. Savi? ;\

Monday, March 31st 2014, 8:16am

Het Nederlandse topic

Quoted from "Saviorass" hey stoei Lang geleden! Alles goed met je? Howdy mate, Jup jup, gaat allemaal goed! Sinds vorige week (20 maart) een dochter erbij, dus groot feest Lekker bezig verder op de subscription server, en dat gaat opzicht wel lekker. Ben alleen wel bang, dat gezien de tijd die ik totaal speel het toch krap gaat worden om beetje fatsoenlijk te progressen @@;;