You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 4:14pm

Author: azalin71

am So mad >__<

Quoted from "yosuf3" I guess you alredy did this but try to get tp to high sectors. Currently i see a lot of people with teal unlocked but don't think they will tp others (or at least they didn't yesterday), but at least can run orange. Its not about willingness to tp you there. Sector 17 is really hard, so you cant do it with mercs, bad parties cant even do the mob pulls there, and half decent parties only make one boss.

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 8:31am

"day of fun?"

Is it supposed to be active beyond the 1st of april or only on 1st of april? And have you tried visiting the holliday npcs to see, if they have the costumes for sale?

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 4:30pm

How to Reach 71k Gear score ?

I dont see this in any of the other answers: You can improve each of your crafted gearpieced up to 100%/100%. When you improve your gear your gearscore will rise. You need to use the transmutation tab on the forge.

Friday, February 17th 2017, 9:35am

Blessed Steel & Foused Light (Rubies)

Oki, I misunderstood it then. My appologies to you RedCatCZ.

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 9:29am

Blessed Steel & Foused Light (Rubies)

Quoted from "RedCatCZ" I guess that you got the info from outdated talent calc. Focused Light should work for any aspect or without any aspect now. Rozetri is not discussing the Focused Light ruby but the rubies that change damage category for Hallmark from elemental to holy. Those rubies are for defensive aspect.

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 8:18am

Can warriors even compare to paladin tanks?

This thread is from a previous patch and have been dead for more than 8 months. Please dont revive dead threads.

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 9:09am

Astral 51-69

You should prolly mention which faction (league or empire).

Friday, January 13th 2017, 10:49am

Sharing knowledge about builds (off topic from summoner builds request)

Quoted from "rozetri" Quoted from "azalin71" Quoted from "dragagon" I'm with ginko on this one. Helping lazy players that leech off others is never a good thing ;x You and Ginko should just not respond to the requests then. Its perfectly ok to ask and its perfectly ok to let others answer. I wonder how well the world would have been if noone would have shared their hard earned knowledge. On the other hand, the OP asked almost the same question in at least three different class forums. They neve...

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 9:52am

I need a build for Paladin (PVP) and (astral DPS)

Quoted from "u_10390364" Quoted from "rozetri" ... Added a few talent and rubies and I let you choose whatever you prefer http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!7!332...3…htg/MVCZYBH!c/C ... Dont use that build. Firstly you have 3 rubies that rely on using entangling chains on top of condemnation but you dont have condemnation - so they are wasted.Secondly your build uses incineration that uses those stacks "denying" (cant remember the in-game name) but your build also uses entangling chains that uses ...

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 9:32am

Scout tank?

Quoted from "dragagon" As far as i know, scouts would have no problem keeping aggro and lower the inc dmg by dodging a lot. I have a friend that tanked s4 (hard sector) as scout and told me it went perfectly fine. I can confirm that. Scout tank is an ok option.

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 9:29am

Sharing knowledge about builds (off topic from summoner builds request)

Quoted from "dragagon" I'm with ginko on this one. Helping lazy players that leech off others is never a good thing ;x You and Ginko should just not respond to the requests then. Its perfectly ok to ask and its perfectly ok to let others answer. I wonder how well the world would have been if noone would have shared their hard earned knowledge.

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 9:21am

New player question about classes

In endgame in Allods support class is an absoulte must. Especially engi and bard. Top parties for dominion always have support classes. All top parties have 1 engi and 1 bard. Ive seen at least one of the top parties go without healer but still with both engi and bard. For astral and raids support class is also very high priority. Hardmode raids never succeed without support classes.

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 12:29pm

Cant finish quest

Did you use your pick on the yellow orbs thats dancing above the ground? (or do you have a looter pet)

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 12:23pm

Wtf Are You Doing?

Most of the time i have green ping and performance, but I have issues in bg and domi. I dont mind loosing pvp battles when its because the other team is better. But when its because I cant do shit because the game is failing, then I get really frustrated.

Monday, December 5th 2016, 9:38am

Old player thinking about a return, or well.. atleast can't stop thinking about Allods.

Its tragic how discourraged and broken players keep ranting. Listen to Mhul: give it a try and decide for yourself.

Monday, December 5th 2016, 9:30am

Which stat are best

For tanking As a tank your prime offensive stat is swiftness. You need to be able to do your taunts and your barrier skills often. The more often the better. Im running about 650 swiftness, when I tank in astral or normal mode raids. For hardmode raid I use swiftness elixir on top of that. Doing damage is not a top priority as a tank so how you distribute the rest of your offensive stats is not so important. On the gear that cant get swiftness as attacking stat I mostly put it to proficiency and...

Monday, December 5th 2016, 9:07am

Preformance drop in populated areas since patch

Quoted from "krawica" After that bug buff for winter Atoll, just getting insane lag in novo, sometimes in skirmishes, in raids...how about others? Youre not alone. A lot of players experience the lag in Novo and in skirmishes. I can live with lag in Novo, but not being able to react in skirmish is rediculous.

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 12:47pm

8.0 - Live in Russia: Patchnote (+preview 8.1)

II wonder if they will increase the max number of available reincs.