You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 213.

Wednesday, May 13th 2020, 6:56am

Author: PunisherSy

Any 11.0 PvP Builds?

I haven't played bard for a while long now, but he haven't changed, Engi got buffed. Still you can do a support pvp build with a burst using your buffs. support in general is gonna get nerfed in 11.1 which will be in 6Months or even more.

Tuesday, March 24th 2020, 3:52am

hi help build fire

I'd suggest you checkout Rusty's pimp my build it's German so you can use google translate. there's also an English build by Remilia.

Thursday, March 19th 2020, 6:10am

About Adaptive Shells...

I'd suggest you checkout these threads you might find them helpful, but keep in mind that they are from previous boxes and the max augmentation level(no of shells we have) was lower, still they'll help you get a better understanding to the adaptive shell and how it does work. 1 2 3 4

Thursday, March 19th 2020, 6:06am

About Adaptive Shells...

use the upgrade 3 to boost the shell's HP and to be able to use 2 augmentations (offensive skills), you don't need up2 or 1 because they're outdated. those skill can be changed to design packs and to whatever you want to module=> defensive skill, Augmentation=> offensive skills (can have 2 of them at the same time when you use any upgrade project but the 3 will give the max boost to the shell HP). read the skills and pick what you like the opportunists augmentation is a passive that has a chance...

Friday, March 13th 2020, 9:03pm

Returning player want to know about classes

you can find aspects either in the skill tree or ruby tree. I'd suggest not to reply to old threads, just go to each class and find what's tagged for PMB(pimp my build) for patch 10, it's still mostly the same.

Wednesday, March 11th 2020, 7:42pm

About performance in game, FPS and lag - or why a highend gaming-PC wont help much in allods

I think it's due to the fact that the game engine is still the same old one, single core CPU dependent? and btw posting issues and inquires to be fixed here in this forum will probably won't help, you'd have better chances if you go to the Russian forum and reach the devs there, we have Gelikan on the discord but IDK if he does reply or not.

Monday, March 9th 2020, 1:26am

[Needs Fix] Tactical Advantage / Regeneration passive skill

I think it's an intentional nerf, as far as I recall someone said it somewhere, I'm not sure where exactly. It'd be too broken if it's a real 2% on top of what the game already has of heals.

Saturday, March 7th 2020, 2:49pm

Pleeeeeas hellllppp meeee

This looks like you're zooming forward too much. Try to use the mouse scroll and scroll back.

Friday, March 6th 2020, 11:41am

Don't they give free stuff to new characters any more ?

they do but it's now embedded within the 2 leveling boxes. however the instant level 75 for free is removed. also when you hit max level you get an offer that lets you buy up to full level8 runes depending on what are your current rune set 200pc per level 8 rune, so it's better if you don't open the leveling of level70+ until you're maxed for best value.

Wednesday, March 4th 2020, 3:06am

Guild-Stronghold advice

I assume you're talking about matter of creation. it has random drop rate from doing different stuff: " alrihat and koe quests, 3v3, 6v6, BG, domini wins, astral, Astral hunt, boxes with loot" guaranteed drop are from OBS normal mode and hard mode for normal it's 1 per boss and 2 for the final one, in hard mode double of that, 2 per boss and 4 for the final boss. they are trade-able, you can buy them from ah and players too, it's price dropped quite a bit.

Wednesday, March 4th 2020, 2:53am

Tarnished Artefacts

old artifacts have lower base bonuses, but still have same skill efficacy, also when you redeem an old artifact the fate elixir and artifact fragments you get will not be enough to craft the same level of the old one that you previously had ( either they don't give back 100% of what materials you've used on old ones, or they've increased the crafting cost for new ones. Not 100% sure). So depending on what you use the artifact for you can keep them or postpone the exchange. (let's say you have a ...

Wednesday, March 4th 2020, 2:42am

looking for a guild / community

It's really hard to find someone to play with while you're leveling from the 0, you can chat with people on discord, they reply much faster than they do on the forums. And I'd suggest to find a +20% exp guild, just go to novo/ nezzebgrad tower and type in /zone or /shout that you're looking for a +20% exp guild and someone will add you for sure. If you're in league and no one added you you can pm me.

Monday, February 24th 2020, 11:37pm

A question about the PRIVATE ALLOD

If you meant that you can't use it as it can't be added to your bestiary then it's mostly it's like a token that you need to collect more than 1 of. If you meant that you can't put it in the maze because you're not getting an orange spot then just keep expanding your maze, it will grant you an orange slot for sure, also I'm not sure if certain expansions like fork will have a higher probability of giving an orange slot. I have 2 orange slots in my maze. For the adaptive shell thread... I got kin...

Thursday, February 20th 2020, 6:12am

If you could gear up to maximum solo (or with automatic groupsearch), would you do it?

So your point that you hate that progress because it's mostly limited to a group progress and you'd love to do it if it was a solo thing... That just greedy, and selfish. IMO the "not fun part" for you is really fun for others, reaching the goal is not the only fun, going through the jorny of reaching that goal is also part of the fun, and it'd be even better if you go through that with your friends -which mine don't play anymore that's why I lost the motive to do group events- MMOs aren't meant...

Wednesday, January 22nd 2020, 10:28pm

Creative Winter Olympics 2019/20 - Gingerbread Gibberling entries [Closed]

How to get your patronage symbol blessing outside the game? Name: Titanium Server: F2P Image: baked Capery patronage symbol, holidays edition.

Tuesday, January 21st 2020, 8:19am

Done with this!

From the title I thought this is going to be something like I'm done with this game etc... Apparently it was not xD Good job, well earned mate.

Monday, January 20th 2020, 5:39pm

Creative Winter Olympics 2019/20 - This is how we do it entries [Closed]

Hello, Here's my submission, hope you like it :) Name: Titanium Server: F2P Video: THIS IS HOW WE DO IT !!!

Thursday, January 16th 2020, 3:09am

Can't buy Crystals using Manual Top up

Dis got me tinkin... maybe dei don't take Death realm credit cards mon... De Loa of death himself is stuck in problem dis be fonny man. I know you like ta make deal, you herin dis, free talanji from dat contract and maybe yo issue maybe fixed.

Friday, January 3rd 2020, 11:26am

"Poison Volley" not working?

You're 100% right. you get the Damage over time but you don't get the slow. Also a thing to note that the number of the damage that the ability shows changes as the determination bar goes higher, your trinket being poped, using a tonic of concentration etc...

Friday, December 27th 2019, 8:54am

Crystal packs at a huge discount! - 26/12/2019

Crystal packs = blue crystals = bc Crystal chip has nothing to do with crystal packs this offer lets you get 20k BC for 100 euros instead of 200 euros. It has nothing to do with crystal chip sales.