You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

Friday, March 6th 2020, 10:50am

Author: TitanOfOrc

Don't they give free stuff to new characters any more ?

Hello there I think the title is self explanatory , as i thought they still had the new players rewards yet it appears they no longer exists , if anyone have any idea please share it with me thank you in advance

Tuesday, August 30th 2016, 12:23pm

the end of 7.2

well the 7.2 patch have just ended in russia and this is the final cut scene after we won against Nihaz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UA49qVB4Ro and it gave us a previeu of 8.0 and it looks like the guys from the day the earth stood still what do you think

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 3:50pm

Task Force: Discussion Only

for the gorluxor wave i did /salute is that good ? if not ill have to redo it

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 1:44pm

New Perfect Vote To Kick System

let me tell you something i have 44 gs ok? can you tell me how i supposed to gear up ? the new gearing systeme make it easy to do if you do BG when you kick me out how am i ssuposed to gear up? Goblinball? very funny in 2 dayes i made an epic leave us upgread or give us money to do it

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 3:12pm

New Perfect Vote To Kick System

i think the change that must be done is that you can t kick any one only if he was AFK or his dmg or heal in BG is very low i have kick of 3 times today and i was very upset i didn't know that there are such idiots in the game i think a fix i needed

Monday, July 20th 2015, 6:39pm

thing's that need to be done in allods online

hello alloders i wanted to make this thread for a long time and now its time after skyforge went live i started playing and i did like it even more that allods and that's for: 1-graphics are just wonderfull 2-game play is just smooth and slide 3- voice acting 4-not pay2win but why allods looks so old ? can it be saved from the hand of time? what should be done here? there is a couple of things that could make allods live longer 1- add cinematics and give it alot of voice acting because no one ha...

Friday, July 10th 2015, 9:05pm

About Rune

i was an arabic player too it s true that the game is so much expensive to the old server i bought a wing with 4000 there and sold it for 100000 here but the game it self is too hard to keep up with so the prices muck go down for real

Saturday, June 13th 2015, 7:21pm

Two Questions From Returning Player

i am arab and i can speak english not englisch@@ why would you ever expect us to be retardes? don t judge base on one or tow persons

Saturday, March 28th 2015, 12:58am

questions from a newbie

yes it is a mini raid but its a raid

Saturday, March 28th 2015, 12:55am

The Dead Server

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" it would be nice to make bots for battlegrounds, so even without anough players queuing gbs would pop... there are bots for dominion / MI already so why not for bg too.... (at least when not enough players sign) having bots there would make individual players completely unindependent of others and this way raise the fun how the hell they gonna make bots? who well they follow? where they well go? from who they well take orders to attack or not? the bots are not...

Friday, March 27th 2015, 9:38pm

questions from a newbie

there is 6 raids you fergot AM

Friday, March 27th 2015, 9:32pm

[PMB] TitanOfOrc warrior guide for the new brave gen

hello my name is TitanOfOrc and i am a orcish brut lvl 65 guild madness i started playing allods since summer 2012 when the arabic server was opened i started to try every clacce in the game and none had my attention but when i played the warrior i said this is it!!! this is my type we all know that the warrior was the noobest classe ever is 3.x.x patch and i was 1 of the fewest warriors in the server the problem with this classe that it is nearely impossible to be balenced if you are a DPS than...

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 9:23pm

SFK of the 1st and 2nd boss of Ferris HM

i hope that the new raid is better than the last one good job Minc

Friday, February 27th 2015, 8:56pm

[Pridens] New player waiting for new race..when is it coming?

Quoted from "Jewelpetkyanite" Can the new race be either Warden or warrior? at start? yes he can

Friday, February 27th 2015, 8:53pm

6.0: Server Progress

<off topic, you can continue discussing about balancing class here> but for the server progress i think it well make the game better more quests more time questing find ppl to quest with and allods well be at the least a littel more balenced in general

Friday, February 27th 2015, 8:53pm

Class Balance

classes can not be balenced in any mmorpg ever! the first reason that every class have it s own way and depends on the patch and the player as well but they are trying to do it and we well learn about it just in time but for the server progress i think it well make the game better more quests more time questing find ppl to quest with and allods well be at the least a littel more balenced in general

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 7:05pm

6.0: Equipment Upgrade System

it have nothing to do with P2W every player has the chance to do it do not start nagging before the patch start

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 7:44pm

what role is most needed?

i well tell you EVERY CLASS is needed the healer can t do a thing by his owen a DPS cant stay alive for long and a tank can t kill a thing by his own so what ever the role you chose to be it well be needed

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 7:38pm

6.0: Ferris

that s why i said tep s power and not tep we well never see tep again at least not soon but the source of his power is not only the sparks if you read the WM you well read that tep took the the power of a seal of power and use it to create the plague so the secret of the seal is what we well see and well made a new villan

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 8:36pm

6.0: Ferris

they say a new enemy te is a old one and he is dead and klavdia has his 's spark so he is out of the list but the source of his power will make the new villan