You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 132.

Friday, August 30th 2019, 2:17pm

Author: Frakkerz

Is it worth coming back?

Glad i read this, was half way through reinstalling ahah. It is sad, such a good mmorpg, such bad management.

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 6:35pm

Finding GliTchY

The name GliTchY seems to have been passed on through reincs, and somehow managed to make it's way over to the imp side. How that has happened? i do not know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ maybe they had cookies If any imps know or could find the owner of the name that would be great xd

Friday, May 19th 2017, 1:12am

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name: Pirsinx Server: New Frontier Suggested Name: Reminds me greek mythology lol if anyone still remembers this meme xD

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 2:32pm

Allod Resource Compensation.

I didn't really have a huge maze last season, but i can 100% sympathize with you guys that lost thousands of granites. However, the decision to reset them is justified. Now i'm not sure how many of you are actually aware of this new development, but your mazes are now RANKED... The rank of your maze, earns you seasonal rewards, such as titles etc based on the rating of your maze, if a party fails your maze, your rank goes up, if you are robbed, your rank goes down and so on. As such, mazes have ...

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 2:17pm

Lottery ticket from the Daily Task Event system...

perhaps a +1 point token to compensate for the missed day. I feel that would be enough justice.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 7:58am

Update 7.0.2: "Blazing Skies" – Now Live!

I dont think you quite understand... The fact that we were not fed enough information or rather fed false information causing us to make mistakes like this is what pisses us off. I dont know how it works for you but a lot of us plan ahead for this game, we study raid tactics weeks before they are even released, we study class changes before the patch, we study gearing mechanics so that we can save ourselves time and money. To some of us, information is power. And when we get bad informations, we...

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 10:42pm

Update 7.0.2: "Blazing Skies" – Now Live!

Can't convert 73 mithril materials to 73 adamantine materials? Thanks for literally screwing me over, i converted all of my materials to mithril before patch and now i have 61k of the most useless resource ever. Expect my ticket cause i am triggered.

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 6:59pm

Patchnotes 7.0.2 Blazing Skies

I have now posted on the forum... time to release the patch plox

Sunday, October 9th 2016, 11:12am

Community Contest: Costume Assembly (DISCUSSION ONLY)

Yes i agree, i have spent a lot of money on this game during my 3 years here, i will not spend anymore unless it is this global costume sale.

Friday, September 16th 2016, 1:58pm

Update 7.0.2: "Burning Skies" – Coming Soon!

According to patch notes translated from russian, the transmutation scroll will have higher efficacies (%) than historically. How true this is (they said same thing last patch) , i dont know... But lets have hope.

Thursday, September 15th 2016, 1:12pm

20,000 Crystals Giveaway - Yeah you heard right :P

A little shocked, i thought a lot more trolls would be all over 69...

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 6:25pm

Update 7.0.2: "Burning Skies" – Coming Soon!

I would have to agree with the CM and mods here, i don't see a merge with Russians making the game a better experience for us at all. But that is for another time, this thread is about the 7.02 update. So... some questions... I was under the impression that maybe the new Arena of Heroes would be released, am i wrong? Will we ever get a universal costume sale, i know a lot of players are ready to unload their banks for that? "The final battle with the Architects is at hand!", how will the level 7...

Monday, September 12th 2016, 12:35am

GSM - GliTchY Stats Manager

Update: Localisation for German client completed and uploaded. Localisation for Russian client uploaded without testing. Localisation for French client still being worked on.

Thursday, September 8th 2016, 12:18am

More concentration or more healthpoints?

I would say it is highly dependant on the class. If you are a paladin for example, you want to max out concentration, you are doing mostly AoE and charging into the enemy. If you are a mage, you are pumping out tonnes of dmg, again concentration can be good (until you get stunned) Classes which are more objective / defensive / squishier might want to max out on hp Scouts for example will die before concentration becomes usefull ( in an equal fight ) Healers will want to max out hp so to stop get...

Tuesday, September 6th 2016, 4:00pm

Thanks!! I also have german coming soon, so just need french turkish main ones, others are welcome too

Tuesday, September 6th 2016, 2:32pm

The addon specifically seeks a certain stat name, it does not care for the rest of them. These are the stats i need translated: offensive "Natural Damage", "Critical Chance", "Double attack", "Holy Damage", "Physical damage", "Swiftness", defensive "Bloodlust", "Concentration", "Caution", "Natural Protection",

Tuesday, September 6th 2016, 2:15pm

A few players have reported that due to lack of localisation, this addon only works on english-language client. It would be greatly appreciated if players could contribute the localised translation of each stat, in their given client-language so that i can fix the problem. Please message me you help thanks

Tuesday, September 6th 2016, 8:03am

As per your request Mapz, i have uploaded a new version (1.1.14) which now has the ability to drag the button and the mainform around.