You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 4:15pm

Author: dondukebi

Help for the "The Battle for the mine" and "A Torn Letter" quests in Coldberg

last time I did that I used only 2.. first is kill on the side.. just hit him and use the weaken item then kill it.. then next turn is the middle mob.. hit that and run a bit then use the instant kill item.. then u don't need to kill the 3rd one. . just go to the tunnel just make sure to enter on the side where there are 2 vacant mobs.. you wont end up picking the agro on the 3rd mob.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 9:23pm

Quest story line

i thought so.. sad my reinc is still level 26 hehe

Monday, March 31st 2014, 12:18pm

Quest story line

hi guys anyone out there that can point me to a site where we have the new quests compiled? I didn't read all of the quests so just wondering if I can reread them elsewhere.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:45pm

Engineer costumes

someone opened GT costume for engineer.. Astral Spy gear came out.. so probably Engineer has scout costume on other type of boxes.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:45am

Someone help me kill Astral Execuiter in LAB 13 (on P2P now)

I think no high level can help you with that due to being a high level.. there's a level gap and you should be fine taking that instance with merc.. just make sure you use the golem and keep the buff into 4 stacks.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 8:29am

Vanity gone. Dont exist

Hi all.. Before patch I I had a costume from Guluxor Tower the one for healer and now I was having problem logging in I restarted the attempt to login and saw may character for the first time after this merge.. My character was wearing a different costume? what could possibly happened to my previous costume?

Friday, March 21st 2014, 8:12am

loading forever

Hi Admin/CM I done downloading the first 1gig of the game and trying to login and now I'm just stuck at 91%.. im still downloading the rest of the 7.6gig client and current at 5gig.. Any idea why I'm stuck at 91%? I stopped the download in case the traffic is too much.. but it made no difference.. are other people there having the same issue?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:14am

Exchange room in Allods ?

it's not unfair.. it's called economy..and I do agree that some had their gold from bugs etc etc blah blah but there are farmers real farmer and topup guys who gets gems and exchange in gold when rate is high and sells them back when it's low.. just like stock exchange. but anyways for those people looking for that exchange npc, we can only wait.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:10am

Authorization failed "help"

players are so eager to login to have a meeet and greet and CM and developers are quite busy making adjustments hmmmmm

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:15am

New client

well thanks for the reply CM and Nethon.. well honestly I was hoping that there is an alternative way to download the full new client of patch 5.0.x. Reason is it's a lot faster to download the game from the office instead from home hehehe.. but anyways.. I guess I'll just keep the computer on the whole night to get this done.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:07am

New client

Hi guys and Mods, Just wondering can someone provide a full client downlooad.. I think downloading 1gig initial patch to let you login is bit annoying as you can't see all or some NPC?