You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 10:52am

Author: Wube

[Guide] FakeNews Warrior PvP guide 9.0 (Build, stats, rotation)

Well, since now you can AoE with Devastating Blow i put a bit more skill points and rubies in there and the effect is quite nice. I dropped all of the CC skills since it is not needed in pve imo. Though as a pvp thing goes.. since im playing tank i wonder is there any viable pvp build for sword'n'board this days. I know assault is great for pvp but i dont want to go with two sets of gear for both pvp and pve. Tried some cc/tank build but I was not satisfied with those tbh. Any of you guys have a...

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 10:43am

Jagged Slice?

Quoted from "dragagon" Quoted from "KoopaTroopa" If you know what you're doing, jagged slice in pve can have tics for 20k per secondes. Awaiting further instructions so the community can learn and improve.../ Haven't play dsp war in ages but isnt its dmg greatly increased by shred armor debuff stacks? It wasn't that hard to put it in rotation back in the days, and keep it up on whole time, though it took a bit time to stack armor shred and then put a bleed on.

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 8:41am

[Guide] FakeNews Warrior PvP guide 9.0 (Build, stats, rotation)

Sigh... This archetypes forums are so dead. What about warrior pve tank builds. I've done some testing yesterday and i found out that on 1h and shield the main dmg skill is now trump with bleeding rubies (even for single target rotation). With some swiftness you can keep titan's rage constantly up and spam devastating blows which will do more dmg than i could expect. Also it gives lots of defence while u spam those. So 9.0 warrior's new rotation is: charge > DB > Titan's Rage > Spam DB & spend C...

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 1:52pm

Regard P2P/-f2p Server JOIN P2P NOW!!!

Quoted from "xxtammyjayxx" when they made pay to play server because people didnt want pay to win items in game, they took it too literal -_- That's the point. They took all the stuff. Stuff like extra reincs slots, which is so damn stupid... why I am allowed to have only one reincarnation? Extra rubies, you can't make same builds like on F2P, why they didn't put somewhere those CS rubies and skill points in form of a reward for something in the game (raids for example). Or your weapon glow fro...

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 4:38pm

6.0 - 6.1 - 6.2 - 6.3 Live in Russia: Patchnote (+guides)

Quoted from "Oracle" I'm glad to be back We're glad to have you here. Welcome back

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 10:02am

6 FTP going Astral... will we get razed?

One does not need to buy anything from botique to do astrall... though: - you need to be lvl. 60 to land on isles - astrall is kind of hard to do and you need tank and healer obviously - tbh. wellebell is the place you want to go first Best way is to upgrade your glyphs to legendary quality, then you should think of sailling off astral to get your gear. And like people say, if you don't have a good ship it may get a bit expensive in gold.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 6:45pm

New races/class combinations?

Quoted from "Spinecrawler" ps. i bet any female Xadaganian could maul any male Elf no prob. At boobies contest for sure

Monday, September 8th 2014, 9:14pm

Quoted from "Spinecrawler" Eng need to carry a heavy mana reactor and compact version of ship cannon. Yeah I've seen those masculine Xadan females carrying those stuff all day long as it wieght nothing As for reactors, tbh as my for my knowing, all those reactors in general are most safe things you can imagine, can't easly blow them up :> But srsly, can you imagine people that don't even have bathrooms in their homes operate reactors and canons... Stupid kanians.

Monday, September 8th 2014, 1:12am

Sooo... if you ask me, giving engineer class to Kanians is like giving that hand-canons to Orcs and throwing them on a battlefield. Those hairy, mokey-like Kanians being engineers is just as fine lore-wise as Arisens not being them. For races avaliable for engis - I'm seeing it like this: Leage - elves, gibbs Imperium - xadagans, arisens Developers u doing it wrong PS. Xadaganian shamans with dog-pets looks so damn cheessy

Friday, April 18th 2014, 9:06am

END~

Stuff pointed here are main reasons i quit Allods. I waited for 3 years to the game to "get on road". I think that's enough. I think devs/publisher just don't care. Like someone above said, servers ARE profitable, though never for players (in terms of fun), but for publisher. Prices and constant sales make them money, from those who are willing to pay for all that crap. I still have some litle hope to stuff change someday, but im either really naive or like the game itself too much to think rati...

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 12:36pm

p2p servers?

Well i think it's like snowball effect but in opposite direction. The less the ppl the more of them will quit. MMO with not populated server is not a MMO anymore.

Friday, April 11th 2014, 6:21pm

[subscription] Time to draw a line.

Some people here annoy me a bit. When a guy has some expectations other than you (or expectations at all), lets make him look goofy and tell him he's crying a big wet river of tears - take that u crying bastard! I kno Spine from polish forums, he always rant about stuff, but he has some points, as always. We were waiting for Allods to get up and running like it should for long enough. And when we're pointing out that it's not, it doesn't mean we're bitches that like to cry. We care about game. A...

Friday, April 11th 2014, 1:38am

Two questions

If you gonna try to save some cash in Allods any way for ay reason... it wont work. For your questions if u're over level 15 you can't and you wont do it for free, whatever u'd like to do. If u want anything - pay.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 9:02pm

New stat strongboxes?

Quoted from "dragonsvk8" cry cry deer poteto Poteto pls, wai u do dis? ;_;

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 4:09pm

New stat strongboxes?

Quoted from "Xaraman" For example, I have 19 stat points I can assign using a WoL. Pre-patch I had up to the chapter of perfection, so I'd expect any chars with less than the chapter to have less than +19 stat points to assign. Can anyone confirm the assignable stat points they have with a WoL? Does everyone have +19 at level60? You have 10 stats point at 60 lvl. I having one scroll of stats have 13 stats on my char, u have had buy 2 scrolls then. The thing here is Allods is heavly pay to win g...

Friday, March 21st 2014, 11:19am

Any News??!?

Well it seems to be working differently for everybody now. Try executing AOGame.exe instead of launcher. You need to update your game with MyCom software first, after that i recommend not using it to launch game for now cuz of some problems it has. Remember to use your email as login as well, also run the game as administrator. That worked for me atleast.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 8:58am

Introductions!

HAI. Wube here. Bored n' lazy Orc. I'm gentle and joyful person, i like kids and kittens, lightly fried most. Cheers!

Friday, March 21st 2014, 8:39am

Any News??!?

Quoted from "Azheal" And i got a diffrent problem at least didnt seen anyone writing it. I can log in but my server list is empty anyone has similar problem? Try to ad Launcher.exe and AOGame.exe both to your firewall exeptions. Maybe this 'll work.