Search results 1-9 of 9.

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 3:05pm

Author: Tauau

[PMB] Rinoa's guide to summoner stuff

Great guide, looks awesome!<3

Wednesday, March 25th 2015, 2:30pm

[PMB]Priest changes in 6.0 with builds by Tauau

Quoted from "bakokangsalangit" 1. why only r2 anathema in your pvp build? shouldn't it be r3 for optimal dps since it is used often? 2. divine prayer, is this insta cast on melee aspect? Hi! -Theres only a minimal difference in dmg and heal on a lot of skills 2nd and 3rd rank so I did keep in mind cooldown bonuses there :p.The build does not include legend talent scroll and focusing on self heals a lot with Celestial Light taken.I feel like we do need a lot of heals there since we take a lot of...

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 2:58pm

Thank you! Also constructive criticism is welcome! Share your ruby choices and preferences here as we did get a lot of new rubies, sadly we cannot take them all

Friday, March 20th 2015, 5:04pm

Aspect of rage (Melee healer) Melee healer is a close combat class using weapon attacks that were buffed with the current patch(Heresy Fighter rubies)though physical attacks are not the biggest part of our dmg, maybe like half.This spec should give more DPS than Caster healer except its lacking the survivability to be a melee class.In astral there will be times when you cant just stand at boss dpsing it so when running a bit back from boss you will be losing dps.Sadly patch gives nothing to redu...

Friday, March 20th 2015, 4:02pm

Full healer(Aspect of Mercy) Second rank of Master of Aspects is our support healing mode, Aspect of Mercy, giving heal bonuses like removing cooldown from Holy Healing and Perpetual Healing, removes the cast time from Divine Prayer and each time someone in your group takes direct dmg you have a chance of getting fanaticism.You will also be able to use Entreaty. In 6.0 Celestial Light(healing for every 2 seconds for 6 seconds and you receive 50% of its healing done) and Thunderer rubies are ther...

Friday, March 20th 2015, 4:00pm

Master of Aspects Depeding on our role we will take r1/r2/r3 Master of Aspects on the talent tree.The activated Aspect buff will determine our role and how we generate our fanaticism stacks (fanaticism is being used for instant cast heal or damaging spells). Caster healer(ranged dps) The first rank is Aspect of Light, needed for a caster healer(ranged dps).As a caster healer we will use a shield since we loose no dps,(except if we run out of mana, mana pots will be needed there a lot) but gain s...

Friday, March 20th 2015, 3:59pm

Hi! I am Tauau, member of Sons Of Sigma guild on the empire side. I play priest class since open beta in both full-heal and damage dealing role. As you can see in the title I call our class priest and not ’healer’. Reason to that its the original name for the class in the Russian version and our class can fill a dps role(in some cases better than full-healing as well). In this thread I would like to talk about changes to our class in patch 6.0 as well share ideas/builds/which rubies why I’ve tak...

Friday, December 26th 2014, 3:23pm

Event: Father Winter - S.O.S [Over]

Of course Father Winter is fine, he has damage immunity buff Character name:Tauau Edit by Buuhuu: Link fixed