You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

Monday, April 6th 2015, 9:58am

Author: duen

Psi way of attack

Quoted from "shaycarez" I still remember my psi holding it pyrokinesis in its hand it was freakin awsome....but now...like you said, "stupify" or "avada kedavra"...seriously?! o.O LIKE THIS?

Monday, April 6th 2015, 9:53am

Why P2P is better than F2P

i'll agree that trying to "convert" existing f2p players (unless they are really new and don't even know about p2p) is kinda futile - they have already chosen to stay on free to play for various reasons. if you choose to wanna help boost p2p population, try other sources. i made a couple of "trailers" to post on various gaming sites, and it's gotten some positive feedback alongside snarky "who wants to play that old crap game" responses as well. just a matter of pullin in those who are intereste...

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 9:12am

Returning player!

Hey dude☺ some of us also came back when 6.0 released but we are playing in Void now. Avarice belongs to someone else, though some of the original core avarice players are here in Void. Server needs a major population boost but we are doing our best to keep everyone entertained lol.

Saturday, March 28th 2015, 6:55pm

Psi way of attack

+++++ since they changed this i've wanted it to go back. i want to crush people with my mind! not fling harry potter spells at them. <3

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 7:45am

f2p or p2p

people still have no clue that there even is a sub server. i guarantee if you had a big ole button on the front page with info on the differences, you'd see a lot more players coming in. people miss this game or think about the good times they had here, then look it up. you know what they find? bad reviews and salty comments on how the game sucks, how it's p2w, how the gipat patch ruined it. the sheer amount of people who left this game because it was too pay to win is overwhelming. shit, there ...

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 7:33am

6 hour maintenance ... ?

i agree. but i'm also used to allods taking forever to do things. :/ maybe with the influx of players they'll hire some new people and get it moving at a better speed.

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 5:25am

Free Month? Best Friends!

i have 5 mounts to share and 5 BF slots across my incarns so i got space name in game is Dune, Duen or Skai.

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 3:01am

Free Month? Best Friends!

For anyone trying out the sub server during the free month, put your name here if you'd like to pair up with any existing players who have open best friend slots. We can share mounts and help you out while you level to make your time easier. incentives!

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 10:41pm

An Allods Teaser Trailer

Quoted from "dragagon" it makes me wanna do the same & help on spreading allods! what did u use for recording? Great! I'm still waiting for the subscription to be fixed for sure before spreading them far but yeah the more videos and the more we share then the better. Sub server is already growing fast, can't wait to see where it goes. I used a free version of Fraps. Can't remember where from, I think I searched for free Fraps on YouTube and it had a link. Been a while. Used freemake video conve...

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 12:13pm

An Allods Teaser Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-I3yUNU4vc Added a new trailer, lots of emphasis on the astral since it's what makes this game different. Also thanks everyone who enjoyed the first. I'm hoping to find some places to spread these around so I'm trying to pick good visuals and find stuff that'll be appealing to new players. If anyone wants to use them in that regard you're more than welcome. The goal of course is to bring them to the sub server, however.

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 6:07am

An Allods Teaser Trailer

Quoted from "Pochtron" It's really great work ! Could i maybe suggest add some few snips of AOD/WH/Dominion to also show the pvp / mass pvp content of the game ? But anyway, it's awesome as it is and should motivate people to at last try some allods Cheers ! I would love to, but I work doubles on Sundays and can't attend the EU dominion times, and the population is too low for any other form of PvP, hence the reason for this video. if all the people interested in this server simply joined, we w...

Monday, March 16th 2015, 6:23am

A couple of general suggestions

+ on errthang songa said. forreal. and perty please, dat coba grind. fix asap. it scares people away. more like makes them ragequit.

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 8:42pm

An Allods Teaser Trailer

Quoted from "Lamka" here you go dune That's awesome! I'll add it to the end of the video when I get home tonight.

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 8:52pm

An Allods Teaser Trailer

Allods Teaser 1 Allods Teaser 2

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 6:44pm

P2P Suggestions

and fix the grind gaps that start in coba. the gap there is so real you have to grind at the end of every zone until gipat. it pushes a lot of newcomers away. (hi flee)

Friday, March 6th 2015, 11:38am

Cape Physics?

bring back cape physics please, it's only been one day and i'm already tired of staring at duck bill butts.

Saturday, February 28th 2015, 11:29pm

Old Players Coming Back for 6.0

6.0 not even released and people already dropping the drama bomb. Don't know wtf is going on but keep in mind drama played a big role in why this server lost a lot of players to begin begin with. Just chill out, enjoy the new patch, hang out with your friends and most of all let's see if we can have some fun PvP.

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 1:38am

Old Players Coming Back for 6.0

Hey Prison! Me, Korra, Songa, Yixi, Flee, old Void crew Evreu Neos Mania and Cry and some others are all playing together again on league. We just started this past week. Maybe we'll see you around. Edit: almost forgot Charles and mastermind D: sorry guys lol. Anyway we're having fun!

Monday, March 24th 2014, 12:34pm

Temporal accelration bugged with Venom?

Quoted from "Zhankou" Quoted from "duen" conviction rubies increase vitality and faith now. conviction doesn't exist. you're right, there's no real reaason to use venom while in temporal accel. it's mostly for spamming pyro or erase memory, or getting the 50% discount on mana for that greedy wall of blades. i'm not sure what you're asking about the damage. temporal isn't supposed to increase damage, just speed things up. Okay, il try to explain it again: When i use temporal accelration, i can s...

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:38am

Guides[request], build discussion

Quoted from "Dala" it's about 4% difference for r3 rejection with mostly crafted level 58 epics. i got this to finally show. for some reason, with the new astral greens equipped, the armor rubies don't increase the armor (visibly, at least- like i showed in the vid), but while wearing rep gear, it does. dem bugs.