Looks like an escape from GLaDOS Yorath - Empire - Evolution

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 12:57pm

Author: Vagrimst

We'll Always Have Paris

... ehm, Allods I mean, of course ...

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 4:13pm

Lohnt sich ein Spieleinstieg

Hallo! Es gibt hier definitv genügend Spieler und auch ausreichend unterhaltsame Aktivitäten um deine Zeit auszufüllen. Mir macht dabei vor allem das relativ flüssige Kampfsystem Spaß. Quoted from "Drakdish" Auf jeden Fall! Bald werden wir auch das Update 10.0 veröffentlichen - es erwarten dich sehr viele neue Features und Überraschungen Ich würde jetzt schon anfangen zu spielen. Ich würde NICHT jetzt schon anfangen zu spielen, sondern auf jeden Fall auf 10.0 warten. Du kannst dich natürlich mit...

Sunday, January 6th 2019, 10:03pm

New Year Event Special!

Hey y'all! Here's my winterthemed entry for the contest! Does anyone else remember these Snowflake-Shields you could get in the Winter event years ago? Character: Yorath Server: Evolution Happy new year any good luck everyone !!!

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 3:08pm

New server name competition!

Name: Yorath Server: New Frontier Suggested Server Names: 1. Final Destination 2. Rage of Kyros 3. Mystery of the Tequatl 4. Zayan's Refuge 5. Order of Sarnaut 6. Last Order of Sarnaut 7. Elysium 8. Golden Horde

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 9:18am

Help with raids

Hello there! While flying the jetpack, you should see adds, just kill all of them. (afaik some reset if you're getting out of range, focus them down one after one with your teammates) To the right and left of the door are platforms glowing red. If you stand on them you'll get the ability to press four different colors (standard shortcuts zxcv). Also, an order of colors (in increasing number if i remember correctly) appears on the screen. Wait till its finished and then repeat it. (like Simon) Yo...

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 12:50pm

Contest: Name The Server - Winners

Totally didn't see that coming ... lol I would prefer to get the Dandelion pet. Anyway, thx for the win and good day !

Friday, May 12th 2017, 6:59pm

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name: Vagrimst Server: New Frontier Suggested Name: 1. Newer Frontier 2. Final Destination 3. Triple Everything 4. Rage of Kyros 5. Mystery of the Tequatl 6. Zayan's Refuge 7. Order of Sarnaut 8. Last Order of Sarnaut 9. Elysium 10. Golden Horde

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 1:16pm

Winter Event

I didn't got any official respond yet, just nothing.... This sadly proves my point, community management is abandoned.

Tuesday, January 17th 2017, 2:03pm

Winter Event

Can you provide me a screenshot? Also, why is it then that you can't see the event by looking at the past week in the calendar? Still expecting Information about such things on the website (as I assume that the majority of the players don't actually use the ingame calendar) This is simply insufficient and not acceptable as writing a simple news article on the website shouldn't be that time consunming to rather stop community service.

Monday, January 16th 2017, 11:35pm

Winter Event

Hello there! Today community service fucked up again. They just removed all traders for new year card items out of the snow resort. I also saw that it was removed completely from past weeks/days of the ingame calendar... As there was no news article regarding durations of the events, I was assuming that both events would end on the same date. Was putting the event out of the game actually intended? Elsewhise, if you really want to be so stupid to end one event earlier than the other, I at least ...

Tuesday, November 29th 2016, 10:03pm

Coldberg

Name: Vagrimst Server: New Frontier Screenshot: In my opinion, a really cool and underrated place in Allods. I felt so great back when I finally reached the top of the Mountain with my first Char.

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 1:29pm

Community Contest: Costume Assembly - Entry thread

Name: Vagrimst Server: New Frontier Screenshots: #beingbasic #classic

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 7:43pm

This game feels...donezo

The P2W discussion about the Monolith suit reminds me about another MMO, recently released and made in South Korea... Well, there is a suit too and there is a big discussion about it being P2W as well. However, the difference between these two suits is hilariously big: the one here gives you a million barrier and a heavy amount of other features while the suit in the other game (which is also blamed to be P2W) just simply hides your character name. Just lol. Thinking of this comparison, I have t...

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 5:54pm

Hallihallo “liebe” Allods-Community,

Hier mal kurz und knackig mein Senf hauptsächlich zum neuen Krieger und zu den Klassen allgemein: + bedeutet gut - bedeutet nicht gut ~ bedeutet naja/schade = bedeutet neutral/gleicht sich aus PvE DPS + Wichtige Talente und Rubine sind offensichtlich und klar vom Rest abgegrenzt. - Wichtige Attribute sowie Rotation sind auf den ersten Blick nicht erkennbar und machen das Spiel damit für Neueinsteiger unattraktiv. ~ Für die Rotation war der New Order Infokasten aus dem Tipsbereich, zumindest beim...

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 7:25pm

Stats and Weapons

Thank you very very much, now you answered all my questions! ^.^

Monday, April 11th 2016, 7:20pm

Stats and Weapons

Hi for another time! Thank you very much again. But...well could you explain why Deadly Lunge always deals critical damage (didn't find anything mentioning this) and why Slaughter is "plain horrible"? Kind regards

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 3:55pm

Stats and Weapons

Hi again! Thank you very much so far, your answers are really helpful. However, I still have some questions that come up while reading: 1)What about Deadly Lunge? Isn't it worth it because it doesn't do critical damage? 2)What about Critical Chance? Don't I need it because of the rubies granting me a sure critical hits? 3)You said that certain gear comes with certain stats. Do you know more about that? 4)If I understood you right, are Proficiency, Critical Damage, Bloodlust and and maybe Concent...

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 8:47pm

Stats and Weapons

Hi! For the weapons: Okay, so the Russian guide just told crap. Good to know and thanks! For the stats: I forgot about that Fire Damage thing, thank you for reminding me. However, according to the tooltip, only Blows deal Fire damage. Therefore, Thrusts should theoretically still deal physical damage. In addition, what is about the main offensive stats Proficiency, Determination and Brutality? Is my assumption of distributing stat points equally to them right? Besides, what kind of build did you...

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 1:35pm

Stats and Weapons

Hello all, So I reached max level and wanted to get into the crafting system when I mentioned that there are two questions I'm uncertain about: What is the best distribution of my stat points as a PvE DPS? I guess that distributing them equally on all three offensive stats is good. However, the role of the special stats is unclear to me. Should you focus on one of these instead of a main stat? If yes, which one? Maybe physical damage? Could be dealt more damage this way? What is the best weapon ...