Search results 1-20 of 202.

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 6:16am

Author: Die Antwoord

Wearing wings with cape and shield

wonder if they will ever fix it

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 1:00pm

Subscrition loadtime

I tryed to pay time and this poped up SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'realm' at row 1

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 5:35am

Wearing wings with cape and shield

I wish they would let you wear wings that showed the cape and shield like before...

Thursday, May 7th 2015, 4:43am

Name Change

No way to change your name I put in a ticket for that and they said "I'm afraid we don't change names by request." and I dont know if they plan to add a name change.

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 3:45pm

AR-easy 927 gold

You can't use gold to buy sub unless you used gold to buy crystals to use to buy sub time. And as far as I know theres no refund

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 4:49am

Saying Goodbye

A friend of mine who we started as pen pals she lived in japan, We started playing this game in beta we played all the time together. Lastnight at midnight est time she died from breast cancer. she loved allods more then anything, if you would like to say something nice plz do her toon was Mitsuko she was a very sweet girl. she will be missed so much its hit me pretty bad losing someone so close to me a very good friend. Goodbye friend you will live on..

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 10:16pm

Engineer Idea's

combat mode does not last that long and you cant move why using it so not worth getting for pve since you need to move alot.

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 5:39am

Engineer Idea's

I think that the Engineers fire shot should have a 5s over time burn effect and make it look like when your set the trees on fire in KoE as well as Acid having a 5s overtime effect and lighting shot should have an aoe spark effect.. I think they should have a spell like psys for like a shield for 10s.

Monday, April 27th 2015, 9:30pm

RU P2P server

the dragon drops from the last boss of Eclipse

Sunday, April 19th 2015, 2:31am

NwA (Nezeb wild Afkers) recruiting!

Is it wise to pull away from Utopie why empire is at a low pop compared to league? But do as you wish and goodluck.

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 6:55pm

RampageRedmonds is here!

you can't buy gems on p2p Cuz there's no item shop so gems are not needs on p2p. you would need a f2p room and grind gold for gems there. Yeah empire is down but in time it may pick up in do time.

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 4:13pm

RampageRedmonds is here!

Yes you can grind for gold on f2p and buy gems to pay foe the sub sever. but welcome back league has 2 guilds void mostly NA players and avarice mostly EU. But both guild take anyone looking to join. Empire has Utopia but there not doing so well has far as I hear. Hope you enjoy the game.

Friday, March 27th 2015, 9:10pm

The Dead Server

P2P is growing we are spreading the game to all corners of the internet MMO website I also have youtuber's that plan to talk about allods online and help get the game out there. I have a whole planner set up for advisement for allods online. Mostly I will be advising P2P more then F2P but I will get the whole game out there to NA and EU.

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 9:42pm

Old Players Coming Back for 6.0

Welcome back guys Empire needs you.