You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Friday, October 4th 2019, 10:09pm

Author: xPropaganda

From the Comunity to the Developers

I'd come back and play this game if they merged with the RU servers and still had the english client. The pay to play server was great but the population is way too low.

Friday, June 5th 2015, 1:57pm

Race to Victory - Nobility-Race Sos - Minc

Thx everyone! I just have a short question for you Minc guys. If you all are so tolerant and want to get acceptance for persons in your guild that cashed so much... How come i got informations about that from Mr. Ripper? "Sos did not win as a guild they won due to 2-4 persons spending tons of euros. We are the guild that dose the first kills in raids. We are and always will be the top guild." So you want acceptance for your guys, and for yourself you complain and cry again? other rights for minc...

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 9:41pm

Azazil did his job well guys You were less than a level behind us 2 weeks ago pls dont use wrong numbers to glorify your "guild effort". Or should I better say merge effort? Guild effort sponsored by a guy with 2x 8 M prestige? Such great teamperformance

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 6:26pm

Congratz to Sons of Sigma, highest nobility Level from October 2014 - June 2015! Watch the last night of the prestige race here: <troll> Reward: Winnerskill "Triumph" Best regards xPropaganda

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 11:52am

Mausoleum Of Sparks & Dominion: Feedback Mega-Thread

Quoted from "Mhuldoon" Minor translation error regarding Fame (Prestige/Rank/Fame being similar in other languages) - It has since been edited in the original post ("Rank"). So, what exactly is meant with "all curent achievements are reset"? I will post a picture, to make clear, what persons here are talking about. Will the rubies to spec the guild (markered lvl) get reseted, since it is a current achievement?

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 6:35am

Mausoleum Of Sparks & Dominion: Feedback Mega-Thread

"Should such a scenario happen again, here is what to expect: All stakes and robberies reset.All guilds in the guilds' list reset."Fame" (alternative guild currency received for participating in combats) is reset to zero.All current achievements are reset as the shards are merged" What exactly is meant with this? Are you just going to reset the whole guild-nobility which was earned 3 months now by the members of a guild? All Rubies of a guild are going to be resetted? Do you guys know that you w...