You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 2:36pm

Author: user_3729899

From the Comunity to the Developers

Here are some of my opinions as a returning player who switched to the P2P server. I originally played the game from 2010 - 2012, was involved in end-game for the bulk of that, and would log in every few years to see if my problems with the game were fixed. My main issue with the game at the time that I left wasn't necessarily that there was a cash shop, but rather that the rules of the cash shop kept changing (and were expanded)with each new patch, making it even more difficult for a non-CS use...

Tuesday, November 4th 2014, 10:34pm

Author: user_3729899

Coming back to the game.

So I quit the game for good with the introduction of patronage 5 and a bunch of other cash shop items. I've been testing out other MMORPGs here and there, looking for something that would interest me, but nothing really held my interest. I recall this being some of my best experiences, and would like to play it again. Is the P2P server worth it? There is absolutely no cash shop advantage right? Is the population growing? (I will likely have a character at 60 within three weeks I think. I had two...