You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:02pm

Author: Oriya

Mausoleum of Sparks - 77 waves

Quoted from "Teppisch" Quoted from "odnetnin" Quoted from "Teppisch" You know how much work it would be to scale EVERY MOB in the game down ? :O 3 seconds i can show you to query into a DB that would scale the HP of every monster. (If monster data isnt stored that way though could be a different story, but thats how it has been done in games ive worked on) Each mob has it's own folder and own file That's what I know. Can't verify 100% though. But yea point stays the same that the community basi...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:10am

Pre-merge server population question

Ok, thanks guys! I guess I will play in the subscription based server at least until April the 1st. I will probably stay there if the population will be nice

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:53am

Pre-merge server population question

Ok, so I always loved this game but never really got to play it too much. changing a publisher is giving me a (somehow unexplained) will to get back onto it or at least play it for a little while. right now I'm waiting for everything on their end to be done as I need to download the game and the client download is not up yet (yeah, I don't have the game installed ><). but until then, maybe some of you guys can help me out with a question...? I was just wondering, which server had a bigger player...