You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Friday, December 16th 2016, 5:34am

Author: Whisper001

Tickets gone?

Did they get rid of the ability of us placing a ticket? I have placed them before but I can't seem to find where it is anymore. It use to be off the main website here, under support. Then there was an option for email support or placing a ticket through email from there. It is urgent!!!

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 12:20pm

priden question

Thanks all

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 12:02pm

priden question

Quoted from "Zerag" Yes, just complete the questline in the Priden zone Quoted from "Zerag" Yes, just complete the questline in the Priden zone That what I was thinking. About what level will I be when I'm done? And Thanks

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 10:48am

priden question

Is there a point in time when a priden can join the league or empire?

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 7:25am

Errors cant get in

Its bad enough that they have to do an update on a holiday, but to break it for the whole night

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 6:26am

Errors cant get in

I can't get in. I log on and choose a toon and then I get this error. http://prntscr.com/5kped3

Sunday, October 26th 2014, 8:26am

Locking up

Windows 8 (yuck) 64 bit I will reinstall. The only action is to make it happen for sure is to walk away for 5 minutes. That will do it 100% of the time. After that it's random.

Saturday, October 25th 2014, 7:26am

Locking up

I have been having issues since switching over to my.com I use the same pc as before. I've created a shortcut C:\MyGames\Allods Online EN\bin\AOgame.exe which really helps. Still if I take a 5-10 minute break. It locks up for a few minutes, even goes to a white screen which sends the cpu screaming at 100% Nothing else is running in the background. Sometimes a few minutes later it will repeat and I have died in mid battle or lost connection. Any suggestions?

Thursday, September 18th 2014, 11:50am

Paysafe

Placed ticket on August 7th and it doesn't look like it exists anymore. Nothing has been fixed. I just opened another one along with my family's accounts which are having the same problem.

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 9:05pm

Paysafe

Thanks Wraith I put one in. I just want to get back to gaming here.

Monday, August 4th 2014, 8:25pm

Paysafe

I can't believe this. I asked for Rixty and get paysafe. So I buy paysafe after finally finding somewhere that sells it and try to top off and and now I'm told "We regret we cannot process this transaction. The website is not accepting paysafecard PINs obtained in the US. For more information, please contact the website or paysafecard at 1-877-638-6920" or info@paysafecard.com" And the number is wrong!!!

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 11:11am

Rixty

I hope that they are working a deal with Rixty.com which I have been using for a long time. I used it with gpotato and other games. This is basically the only method that I will use. It has frequent gaming points. Another words, the more I load, the more points I get and eventually I get awarded in more money or rixty dollars which I can spend on games. I already received over $100.00 using it. This is great for all your players. I use to play almost every night and now hardly at all. I don't wa...

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 1:43am

Payment methods

I use to use Rixty.com which I have a lot of money loaded on. I haven't played since I can't use it anymore. I will probably find another game because I will not use another method. After Good Games, another gaming company, stole money from my bank I found out that the laws cover the gaming companies because i established a relationship and I was told that I had to hand over my bank statements to the gaming company. So I have been using rixty ever since and will never trust another company again...