You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

Thursday, May 7th 2020, 5:42am

Author: Lyrrea

Costume Box Sale

I've seen that this box is available on the RU P2P, and would love to see this put for sale, even temporarily here. I understand a lot of these costumes are available for marks of achievements, which is why I think having this available temporarily as a sale would be a nice idea.

Friday, April 17th 2020, 1:22am

Spring Celebration 2020 - Entries

After a stressful and fattening easter with the family, I HAD to get away. Don't have to have another get together until christmas Character: Calvin Server: Smugglers Paradise

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 3:55am

Anyone still Interested?

Quoted from "Fraust" I've considered it, but I cant afford it unfortunately. I know its free now, I just don't want to get far and then stop because I cant play. :/ Completely understandable! Also, without a lot of players the server could be closed and you'd lose your money/time. :/

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 2:48am

Anyone still Interested?

Are people still interested in playing this server? I'm considering returning but I would want to start a guild or something and play with people, being alone all the time isn't fun. Who is actually still playing? Or interested in playing? If I was to return and start a guild I'd want to try raiding or something so yeah, if we can aim for at least 30 people that'd be cool

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 10:44am

Issue concerning Psionists

Quoted from "Wraith02" Hi Looks more like a bug to me.. please send in a bug report http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/6/ including any screenshots and details that you can. -Wraith I don't think so. The spell is meant to port the Psi X yards in a random direction - Unfortunately this can sometimes cause the Psi to be put in ditches, ported just off an allod or even into another group of Mobs... Which can be quite inconvenient

Monday, April 28th 2014, 3:38am

P2P server info

Quoted from "Charlesbrnson" If warriors are OP, how come they so ez to kill Yup, definitely never been one shot by a warrior before. Nope. Never.

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 5:40am

Funnest Class

It depends on what you really like... My first main character was a Warden - which I found incredibly fun! And when it came to trying other classes nothing seemed be quite like it. I've always hated Melee classes myself, so Warr and Pally were out. So that left me with 4 other choices. (Before Bard and Engi came) I tried Summoner, and found it way too slow in combat (this was before the rework, mind you) for my liking. It has a pet and heals which is helpful but just not my cup of tea. Then I tr...

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 11:04pm

Changing Email?

Quoted from "Dhamp" You'll have to log a ticket to Support - doneHERE Right - sucks that there is no simple way to change yet. Thanks!

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 11:03pm

Help / Quest!

Quoted from "user_1182756" Hello i have played Allods for long time ago when it was Gpotato's so this game have People online or i will be alone with monsters i mean its playable ? Quoted from "user_1182756" Hello i have played Allods for long time ago when it was Gpotato's so this game have People online or i will be alone with monsters i mean its playable ? I think you'll find that the new server is more popular than ever before - It has players from NA, EU, FR, GR, IT, and TR so the populati...

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 11:01pm

Changing Email?

How do you change the email on your account? Is it possible yet? I could really use this feature atm...

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 10:18pm

"New Uniform" quests

Quoted from "Peldrigal" So I should give him costumes... to have other costumes? Doesn't seem a wise move... 28 class costumes, in return for 1 "rare" costume.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 10:51am

Need Help With CLASS CHANGE

Quoted from "Luka" Okay I just changed class.. Only astral gear and relics can be changed. Crafted gear stays same (thank god I changed to another plate class lol) If you had a dead city trinket, it seems to stay the same this patch. Is it possible you just couldn't change it because you already HAD the plate gear? It doesn't make sense for a Warr -> Mage to still keep Plate.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 7:19am

so when will the Wraith be universally available?

Is that teppisch? Since when do players get stuff like this ahead of time? D:

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 5:49am

Dragon Mount Sale

Quoted from "Barut" Quoted from "xxtammyjayxx" Ohhh dont worry Allods an old game that cant even handle tickets, allods has a huge problem in handling them yet other games easily get around to all of them Even when things are hectic other game support at least send some kinda response to all the customers, Allods fails, they cant even do it. They have the worse customer service out of all games ive seen so far. I dont know why they even bother runnign a game if they cant have enough people to d...

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 5:46am

Paid Add-ons fair???

Quoted from "shipwreckedssul" I don't think they are. Here is why. Let's look at the velhru stats add-on. He originally had it to where people could pay in game currency for the add-on which was highly inconvenient but alright. Now he makes the add-on for the new patch except now we have to pay real money for it. I know he put a lot of time and effort into it, but still, it is a f2p game. The other question here, is it legal? To take a SDK of a licensed product and sell information/data for you...

Monday, March 31st 2014, 10:29pm

Sub server needs more attention !

Quoted from "xxtammyjayxx" I can honestly say allods sub server is not appealing. I know other games with a sub and people with sub time get spoilt not grind their whole gaming life XD their sub time gives them access to things where as allods gives you access to farming your ass of for gold ;D an living the poor life XD no one wants to go to a server and do that the whole point of a sub game is to pay monthly to have access to some nice things. the thing with free to play is we have the option...

Monday, March 31st 2014, 10:24pm

The new Armor/Gear system

Quoted from "Biromir" Quoted from "ArmorArmada" Quoted from "Biromir" And the Xadaganian Engineer costume! @_@ If you know a way to get this vanity other than create, and play a new character share the detail's. If it work's I'll send someone over to suck you're D*ck. The full costume, including the backpack is prophetic card drop only. \o/ Or available for purchase on the Sub server for 1 Plat Coin each.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 2:54am

Can't get in the forum with my account

Is this cause someone posted as you through the Guest Names system? Sounds like it could be..

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 9:23pm

Bound Beginner Class Costumes - UNBOUND THEM

Quoted from "Evish" Quoted from "BehrKeel" Buy the Engineer costume on your Progenitor and move it to the wardrobe. Switch to Reincarnation and wear it. Huzzah! For a mind magic user, way to miss the point *claps* This is actually how it works on P2P though, you buy the costume for Anniversary coins.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 9:21pm

How old is the p2p server?

Quoted from "bubas74" Are there any incentives for a new player to start when the server is already that old? To reach the other players levels? There are no cash shop bonuses, so you won't be catching up in payments AND gear. Also, since the patch is new, gear is reset, so everyone is equal geared still