You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 162.

Monday, January 9th 2017, 1:27pm

Author: Diktator

Wtf Are You Doing?

Not to mention that "Not a day without a gift" is still not working.

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 4:24pm

Not receiving daily gift

Still not fixed, for me at least. It actually doesn't show up any tasks to complete, so basically it's impossible to get the reward.

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 3:49pm

Pay to win

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" if you want, just by playing the game you can earn all the goods over time without ever paying a cent Are you ever gonna stop saying that? "Over time" - basically means never. If you farm every day for a year (When I say farm that includes weekly gold from maze, BGs, etc., even mob farming), you might be able to get ONE "higher-tier"(purple,legendary) cash shop item... If you manage to do that, well congrats. Now you have to farm 10 more items + runes.

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 2:30pm

Pay to win

I think there's really no point to make threads like this... This has been discussed over and over, we all know devs and publishers wont do anything about it. This game is p2w, that doesn't stop me from playing. But it is the reason I no longer spend few hours a day going to astral or BGs. Because, no matter how much time I spend grinding gear or just gold, I just wont be able to get near players with high level of cash shop.

Sunday, December 25th 2016, 9:09pm

Not a day without gift! (problem)

Yup, also completed a random skirmish and nothing.

Friday, October 21st 2016, 6:36pm

Costume Assembly Contest Results - 2016

Quoted from "firespeller565" I want to report McSkrakDog for his entry, you gave him reward regardless he had an entry of full set costume. Thats against the rules.In this contest you are supposed to value CREATIVITY, right? How is entry of full set costume valued as creative? There were dozens of other entries with entries made of different parts and you give reward to a player who posted a full set costume? I suggest you make this right asap. Yeah seriously, what's the point of the contest wh...

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 9:38am

[October 16th - 4AM] Connection Broken?

Hmm I was able to log in onto my league character, then I tried my main and it's working. Edit : So idk if it's fixed or not but try making another character, if you don't have one, just to log in. Then log out and log in to your main.

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 9:28am

[October 16th - 4AM] Connection Broken?

http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=14096 Yes most of us have the same issue.

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 8:00am

this game still pay to win?

I don't want to defend the game, also I've maybe spent 50 euros on the game and that was only on those cards (I wanted a mount) In 1v1 against anyone with tons of cash-shop you can't do anything tho. 766 666 runes, + some low tier cash-shop (purple trinket, some bonus stat points etc.) with blue 75 gear. http://i.imgur.com/45E4xOj.jpg http://i.imgur.com/B5anwsm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/qxNp6zh.jpg So yeah even if you farm up some nice gear you can be competitive, but you can never be better than t...

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 8:16pm

Patchnotes 7.0.2 Blazing Skies

Well...nothing new I guess we'll be able to play it tomorrow.

Friday, August 26th 2016, 3:57pm

Sale: Treasures of the Iron Tower - 26/08/16

Well I probably spent around 500 compasses, plenty of times I was on that 50% chance for mount... I guess those elixirs will be useful and it's not like I didn't get anything...Around 4k CC in total, but still I didn't really get the thing I wanted the most. Guess I'm really unlucky then.

Friday, August 26th 2016, 12:31pm

Sale: Treasures of the Iron Tower - 26/08/16

3k crystals later...nothing And people only spent 400 crystals and got mounts... Life is cruel... </3

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 5:33pm

Circle Of Equals: PvP Tournament – 2016

Quoted from "CM_official" Quoted from "Diktator" Well what's the point in giving 40k crystals to someone who already has full cash shop? This tournament is taking place on special server without CS. Any team of free players could prove that their hands are more skilled. Okay, that's much better then.

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 3:11pm

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Quoted from "Diktator" Well what's the point in giving 40k crystals to someone who already has full cash shop? Never having to pay for prophetic cards/elixirs/specs of light/etc. ever again? Fair enough haha

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 3:02pm

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Quoted from "Mhuldoon" 1st place team — each member receives 40,000 premium crystals, a unique title and permanent champion's rune.2nd place team — each member receives 30,000 premium crystals and a unique title.3rd place team — each member receives 20,000 premium crystals and a unique title. Holy crap. Well what's the point in giving 40k crystals to someone who already has full cash shop?

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 12:00pm

private allod

Well in total you need 215 fragments...there are 5 quests I think...It will take you few months probably. But like AOP said, if you do tka-rik you can get it a bit faster...

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 10:41am

I do love Bartender jokes xD

Just as I wrote my comment, I logged in...guess what... GOT EEEEM