You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Wednesday, July 8th 2015, 11:59pm

Author: PaulDaCrab

staff spear or dagger and off hand for pvp summoner ?

Yep, dagger+offhand for pvp. You might have mana problems (depending on your build) ,but you can easily solve those with mana pots.

Friday, June 5th 2015, 3:34am

Acid Builds Viable now?

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" the pet damage stacks are just usable with lurker and helli right? not only that, but you can't get any stacks with acid since they only work with vamp/life tap. But that's not a problem since you can just use corrosive acid (basically toxic weakness + seal of death combined)

Friday, June 5th 2015, 3:30am

Acid Builds Viable now?

After using acid for a while, I can confirm that it's superior atm (at least that's how I see it). Pet can AoE groups, you get mana after every kill (basically free blue carnifex), no need to wait/time your det, no need to use up 6 rubies just to make it playable (I'm looking at you dark leech and phlebotomy). I might share my build after I tweak it a little more (it was just a theorycraft after all). My only concern is that I feel like AoE solo farming is harder with acid (probably because of a...

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 11:44pm

Acid Builds Viable now?

Since phlebotomy got nerfed and Acid Bolt got a 20% damage increase, do you guys think that acid builds are viable now? I ran around KoE for a while with a build I just put together in 2 minutes and the damage seems better. The lack of heals is noticeable at times, but nothing too annoying. No mana problems either. Gonna try it out in astral as well. PS. Yay, no more self harm?

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 10:27am

Hosting Public Teamspeak Server? For Allods Community

Thanks for doing this! I guess it would be useful for some people, but most of us either have our own guild servers or use skype (in smaller groups). Still, it would be good to have a community-wide server to chill out on Thanks again mate

Friday, May 8th 2015, 2:48pm

Save my summy

Quoted from "Diamentowy Klocek" Don't say bullshit only pala and sometimes scout can out dps summy (at least on harder mobs and bosses, summy still has bugged damage scaling while we do almost same dps on easier mobs other classes get twice or more dps boost). And phlebo + all deter is a must, also keep your deter at least 85% average and use renimation for extra shadow damage. And just play as healer you can heal easly and make nice dps with blood ties . About phlebo damage it's almost nothing...

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 3:34pm

Save my summy

Quoted from "Aionwen" mmmhm, the calculator says u are lvl 60 and u have 50 rubies, maybe going lvl65 and raidrubies would be helpfull, but with first view i just see missing def and heals so i have no idea how to improve damage but i would give to consider that it could maybe a bit to ambitioned to wanna beat clerics burstdamage after the thundererimplement with a lurkersummi? i would say if u wanna comparable damage, a lurkersummi is maybe not the intended class in this case. Yea, the calcula...

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 12:46pm

Struggling with gold

Quoted from "Timmy" Daily goblinball and PVP skirmish. Goblinball is 3700gold daily per char(if you are lucky, then you can get more). PVP skirmish is tricky, it can be few 2-3k gold or nothing, depend on time and your luck. I'll give GB another shot, but skirmishes are pretty bad. I usually get those 70k gs imps with 11s who just destroy everyone. Thanks for your reply!

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 12:31pm

Struggling with gold

I have two 65s and I find myself low on gold all the time. I have a level 65 prof (alch), but since everyone and their mom has the same I can only get ~1k gold per day from that. S1 and S2 AR gives another 1.5k and then I can't do much else besides the boring and extremely time consuming Astral Hunt which can get you about 3k gold depending on your luck with PE. Now I use all of that gold to buy crafting materials, upgrade my gear, buy mirra and turn in emblems of greatness. I literally have 2k ...