You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Monday, June 13th 2016, 1:41pm

Author: Waldurify

Looking for one perticular song in this game!

Awesome list! Thanks a bunch for that and it was the song Откровение i was looking for so now i have a new wake up alarm song for my phone

Monday, June 13th 2016, 12:05pm

Looking for one perticular song in this game!

So i'm looking for one perticular song in Allods that stuck in my mind while playing. It was when I was questing on Isle of Revelation (Misty Island) and now and then there is a guitar song playing with some orchestral tune to it and it reminded me of some songs in the game Darksiders. Allods have some really good music in it but this song on Isle of Revelation really got stuck in my mind and i need to know the songs name so if anyone know it please tell me! Have a good day!

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 11:45am

Any good addons for allods you guys can recommend?

Thanks for the reply guys! I found out that cartographer is a really great addon so far! Will check out the allods tool, the error messages can be annoying Have a good day folks!

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 2:09pm

Any good addons for allods you guys can recommend?

Good day folks! Today i got the quest "The Path of the Hero" And need to collect alot of astral stuff so i found out about the addon cartographer and well it seems nice and all but only got trash so far from the astral nodes. And now i wonder, is there any other addons you can recommed? Found one megathread here with alot of addons but my russian is nonexistent and thank google for translateing allods pro site

Saturday, June 4th 2016, 1:10pm

World chat or just chat in general questions

Sure i can kinda understand the limitation to world chat but i have never seen any other mmo use it and i have played alots of both subscribtion based mmo's and F2P. One mmo that comes to mind with alot of limitations for F2P players was SWTOR but can't remember that the chat was limited. But my question got answered good enough so i'll stick with zone chat and keep my 10 megaphones until i have something useful to say in world chat Have a good day folks!

Saturday, June 4th 2016, 11:44am

Yeah i could guess it was all about the money I guess i'll keep my 10 megaphones in case of emergency or when i'm trying to look for a guild. And yeah zone chat works aswell, thanks for the info that zone chat was not using megaphones

Saturday, June 4th 2016, 10:40am

So hi again folks! I've always wondered why the world chat is limited on the f2p server, is there a really good reason to have it limited? I know you can buy megaphones to use it. But to me, this feels like you limit the ability for people to socialize. Sure you can use zone chat (don't know if it consumes megaphones) But since I only have 10 megaphones that i got from a quest and if i only can write 10 chat message, i better have something really important to say. So is there really a solid rea...

Friday, June 3rd 2016, 11:51am

Having a blast in Tropical Atoll event.. but!

So it's my first time i try the tropical atoll event and i had alot of fun. Got a nice mount, a couple nice costumes and got drunk (well in game) But when i was collecting seashells i noticed alot of people could use their mounts to faster pick up the seashells and even run you over to get the one you spotted. And this felt like a big advantage for thoose with theese kind of mounts. Could you at least made the shell collecting event fair for everyone? I may sound grumpy since i don't own one of ...