You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Wednesday, September 24th 2014, 2:50pm

Author: Laela

5.0.02 - Wizard name - Feedback Welcome!

+ to Warlock. Wizards are magical like Mages. Warlocks sound much darker. Really glad to see you're taking our suggestions into account ^_^

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 12:10pm

[PMB] Laela's Caster Healer Guide

Quoted from "1aussieonly" That is understandable. In which case, you may wish to state that in your guide and why you made such selections so people reading this do not feel it is the most optimal DPS Caster Healer build available? Maybe you did and I missed it Yep, you missed it. Quoted from "Laela" Exorcism This is another optional ruby. As I said previously, I like to have a few controls in my builds. Although I am normally healing in PvP, if I was to go in DPS build I would love to wreak ha...

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 12:03pm

Thanks Welby and Windstorm Shikari, unlike you, I don't have a Fountain of Death so that I can have a gajillion builds for every situation imaginable. This build is primarily for PvE, but it can cross over into PvP too, hence why I have taken the ccs. In PvP my role is normally full healer, but on the rare occasions where I do dps the extra cc is nice to have.

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 5:04pm

Quoted from "8rockx" Nice guide. I was still uncertain about some rubies and what they do now since 5.0 ,but this helped me. Ty Thanks I'm glad it helped. Quoted from "Hilver" Awesome guide!I actually intended to make my reincarnation a caster healer and this seems quite helpful.It would be appreciated though if you can add a section for recommended rubies and talents and what to get first specially since you have kinda many rubies and also to make sure what to pick first while leveling.I under...

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 7:00am

Ruby Grid 3: Cleansing Flame This is mainly the Healer tree, but there are a few important rubies not to be missed here too. Blaze of Faith Each tick of Cleansing Flame has a 40% chance to apply 3 buffs on the target that increase the damage of a Holy attack by 15%. Almost all of your damage is Holy, so this is a big boost to your DPS. These buffs will keep stacking up and provide an almost constant 15% boost to your DPS. Illuminated Mind Increases your Vigor by 9%. An important stat ruby for al...

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 6:59am

Ruby Grid 1: Holy Blast This is primarily the Caster tree. You should take almost every ruby in this tree Unshakeable Faith With all 4 (there are 3 in the Cleansing Flame grid too) it gives you +12 to Proficiency. An important stat ruby that should not be skipped in any build! Crusade Increase the damage of Chain of Light and Particle of Light by 15%, but you won't be able to use them without Fanaticism. These rubies give a nice damage boost so don't skip them. Power of the Pure Increases the da...

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 6:57am

Part 2: My PvE Caster DPS Build This is an all round Caster DPS build for PvE. It works well in astral, for farming and in raiding This is the build I am currently using. I know, I know, you just came here for a build You can skip the details about Talents and Rubies, however if you do read them you will actually understand the class much better and you'll be able to construct a suitable build for any situation. As the saying goes, give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, but teach a man to fi...

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 6:57am

Hey, my name's Laela and I am from the guild WarSong I am a Priest and have been playing this class since day 1 :3 I usually play the role of Full Healer, but since 5.0 I have taken on the role of DPS too In the Heart of the World patch there was A LOT of changes to our class. To be more specific, Caster Healer was entirely reworked. In the previous patch I really did not enjoy melee healer. It is just not fun for me >.< Even then I had a Caster spec as my 2nd build, however the DPS was absolut...

Monday, March 17th 2014, 9:19pm

Zuri says "Hi"

Hey Zuri New site looks great I'm super excited for the patch, and the merge especially Looking forward to meeting and playing with the NA crowd.