You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 73.

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 3:59pm

Author: ImaMania

Thanks for lying and saying P2P server had growing numbers

Quoted from "khaexea" Damn dude, you do not see anyone leveling because no one is currently leveling in lower level zones. When I said the population has growing numbers, the numbers are growing. The server was small to begin with and its growing more every day, at a small pace but its still improvement. If you try a server out you should wait until you get to end game to determine the population. Most of us are on during specific times because that is when the activity is at its peak. Although...

Wednesday, August 12th 2015, 7:31am

Poll: League vs Empire - Who would actually win?

Quoted from "Sparroweye" As far as I know, League players have a bit more casual approach to this game, as they probably have lives outside of it and most of the time, prefer to engage in real life experiences. And imperial players - treat this game more seriously and most of the time their lives focus on and around allods and not real life experiences. So it's quite easy to assume people who actually have engagement in actual real life experiences would be able to survive longer in difficult s...

Wednesday, August 12th 2015, 7:22am

Give me 6.2 thanks.

dude you remind me a fknoob or was it puknoob, w/e you call it. proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W_7YH30-bs

Tuesday, August 11th 2015, 8:24am

Build

Quoted from "Dala" It's still good for solo (especially levelling) Keep in mind that new player doesnt have high runes or cs items most likely; and it's hard to aoe level even as reinc, so. At level 30+, when ppl unlock p5, which new player won't have either (unless he goes yolo cash from the start), aoe leveling will be pure agony.

Tuesday, August 11th 2015, 8:20am

Give me 6.2 thanks.

thunderbolt (lightning, molnija, whatsoever) isn't faster then wraith, they are just different; wraith faster whenever you can freely blink for 70; that second place and cloud on it thou.

Monday, August 10th 2015, 2:20pm

Build

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!6!132...3…B!subie/YNJCVUD ~~~~~~~~~ idk smth like that. psi has shit aoe so not worth taking imo, hypno cc and high def should help with killing elites solo for nice xp boost + good quest rewards, DD is optional. main dmg is desta ~

Monday, August 10th 2015, 1:08pm

Poll: League vs Empire - Who would actually win?

a conflict side which supports and pushes...ekhm..."male-elf" kind of relationships and has already degraded in the minds of it's citezens is meant to be purified. like: g..."male-elves" cannot be drafted, female elves will be either depressed ("I BROKE MY COLOR NAILS!") or any other non-combat mind stance (like "WOW THOSE ORKS ARE SOOOOO BIIIIIIG EVERYWHERE" or "I'M THE GREATEST!"), which is not good for troops moral at all, gibs will be always drunk and always lost, and can't fight if they are...

Monday, August 10th 2015, 6:20am

Give me 6.2 thanks.

sad, but true, the only entertaining things are cf and trolling certain ppl or group of ppl (u've no idea how funny ppl can be when they're mad or pregnant)

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 2:23pm

Is it worth coming back?

you can always give it a try, lots of things have changed

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 8:18am

Ascendancy Server's First Boss 3 (Toros) Ferris Kill - Hardmode

Quoted from "ÇiLeK" 1st=no one cares 2nd=no one cares 3rd=no one cares 4th=no one cares 5th=no shits given 6th=people are still doing raids? 7th=wtb old raids back 8th=so much pveligs 9th=mom is sure proud of you 10th="the best" use of your lifetime 11th=sleep is for the weak 12th=human being can raid for 32 hours straight be4 it dies 13th=xmass eve? no, never heard, raid time 14th=quit your job or get -200 dkp! 15th=gotta need bigger glasses 16th=you sure you are not korean type of gamers?

Monday, July 20th 2015, 9:01am

Gamepad

Psy pve controller be like

Monday, July 20th 2015, 8:38am

Ascendancy Server's First Boss 3 (Toros) Ferris Kill - Hardmode

wtb raids like nogrom/bouncer style, w/o need to constantly run or do some wierd stuff > and with proper reward >> cuz, if you ask me, spending hours and tons of efforts to kill some noob boss and to get crap relics with useless stats is just... meh PS:Nice sign, Erwyn, althou i must warn you, when i had some whisper with revelation in my sig, i gor banned on forum by some random mod w/o any proper reason for it or maby it's my english which was bad so i couldn't understand what does he or she w...

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 4:08pm

Carnifex does not work on NPCs in Cargallas

The best solution IMO would be to remove the mobs, no mobs = no bugs

Monday, July 13th 2015, 3:48pm

Dominion Fights 12.07.2015

ae just in case - all the posts after lacrymoza were adressed to him/her

Monday, July 13th 2015, 12:04pm

For Psi guide allods v.6...

i;ve a solution for you - reroll mage and get r3 icy comet. win-win

Monday, July 13th 2015, 9:27am

Question about "selling your services" in game

Wonder if selling char's naked pics is also allwed

Monday, July 13th 2015, 9:23am

Dominion Fights 12.07.2015

Quoted from "Lacrymoza" Ty for sharing those cash shop battles I think you have full rune 13 player on your group, so pro This party from current sunday wasnt really overcashshoped, they didn't have that bard with 13/12 for instance. Also, no combat mounts (unless you count a rhino as one ). Runes and CS isn't what wins the fights anyways, it's damage and surviveability, CS only doesn't provide that. But oh well... Perhubs you would learn how dominion works eventually, if you wouldn't ragequit ...

Monday, July 13th 2015, 9:07am

About PvP, Gear, skill and Runes

dc is too hard with level 9 runes and p5 can't duo the 2nd boss in dragon wing ( yet!

Friday, July 10th 2015, 1:53pm

About PvP, Gear, skill and Runes

Summoners have bestest gameplay ever in fh build