You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Saturday, October 5th 2019, 11:28am

Author: Nyra

confused about the stats

i have looked at one or the other class guide here in the forum and i'm confused. all go to determination and the rest then proficiency and brutality. when i do this when leveling, hardly any dmg comes over. as soon as i open the chest where youget gear, everything goes on proficiency and the mobs lie in a few seconds. am I doing something wrong or is that what I wanted in the level area?

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 1:21pm

which side?

thats not solving my problem

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 11:58am

which side?

So i started a week ago on league side and i'm disapointed. my mentor is lazy and rarly there. a guy from his guild avarice (i think it was dragagonx or something like that) told me if i need help to pm him. he was never online if i was online. so 99% of the time i got no mentor or help. not good for a guild that want me as a member. so where should i go? still try it on league or is a contend guild on empire side?

Saturday, June 29th 2019, 8:30am

suche deutsch sprachige Gilde [LIGA]

Hallo Comunity, nach 12 Jahren Abstand von Allods habe ich letzte Woche wieder angefangen und diesmal auf dem P2P und bin begeistert. Habe erst mit dem Beschwörer angefangen und würde diesen gerne als Heiler im Endcontent spielen aber wirklich zurecht komme ich mit diesem nicht. daher habe ich auf der IMP Seite mit dem Okkultist angefangen und liebe den. Nach 7 Tagen bin ich LVL 31 hänge nun auf dem Coba-Plateau fest. Ich würde also den Okkultist / Metamorph oder Den Beschwörer als Heiler spiele...