You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 10:16pm

Author: xxTitanxx

Would like people to play with 0.0 i'm new.. made 1 toon got to level 10...

Well you can't take a medieval combat game and mix it with modern events, if they wanted to do that they should have made it a war game... its not at all appealing to be wearing modern military uniforms and fighting with medieval combat... they need to rework the gear and give players a larger variety of medieval fantasy armours/weapons.. the best i've seen so far is for the orc paladin/warrior class which doesn't look russian at all and looks like it's supposed to be in the game

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 9:29pm

Okay.. everyone might no agree.. but...

Okay, so i've checked out a few classes in game... and while the game looks very well done... the art works for armour is trash and doesn't fit in the game or the story line, reason why well.... most of it has to do with modern Russia and or Russia in the 80's and 90's... That and seeing modern graffiti om buildings in the game.... this game needs redone to make it actually fit its own story/setting

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 9:18pm

......This game makes absolutely no sense at all... its supposed to be what looks like a medieval fantasy mmo... yet all gear except weapons for the the warrior class is like world war 2 military outfitting... this games Armour needs new art work to actually fit in the game....

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 8:46pm

So i was playing and pushed a button to make my hud go away

yeah well idk which button to press to bring it back D:

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 8:24am

Please help this game become something again...

Quoted from "Lamka" Thats why I and others players enjoy pay to play, no cash shop just enjoying the game and no fast gearing like you can do in f2p, sure its not as active right now but its getting there. I do however like your idea to have different types of gear, sure you can have costumes but back when the level cap was 40 to 47 everyone had gear that looks different. Yeah, this is why most games who convert to free to play lose players rather than gain.. Aion is probably the most successfu...

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 7:16am

I love seeing this in games

about 60% of all p2p players who buy boost items off cash shop in any game coming off a pay to play model have this same argument, and it doesn't even add up they are all just getting mad because they see players who actually take pride in the way gaming used to be there fore are able to come out on top and fully geared without putting a dime into a game...

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 7:06am

They need to merg the two servers...

This game is old the p2w aspects aren't going to cut, but simply drive players away.... this is my opinion on it all though... http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…46654#post46654

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 7:01am

Well i was on today from about 8 am eastern standard time "USA" to about 7 pm, about 3-4 i was seeing maybe 4-5 players but i counted no more than like 10 low level players in total, and maybe like 5 max player.

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 6:58am

Merg servers/ remove any pay to win/pay to be quick options

Title basically explains what they should but probably wont do... Idk why game devs do it, it's like its essential now that they add a pay to win feature or pay to be quick, As soon as those features are added into games a large percent of players leave... because it's unfair not everyone has nor wants to pay money to be faster or have better gear in a game, which makes it unfair for those players who don't have the money or a way to purchase cash shop items, and no its not essential that they d...

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 6:44am

Okay, so i started today as soon as the game was done updating/installing, started playing, i really like the game the art is really nice... well besides some of the 2d things i've seen. but the major thing is this game is dead.. and seeing as how its like 100% quest grinding... you can't make any fun out of a game that you have to grind quest unless you have a quest partner.. so anyone wanna play with me, free to play server only.. willing to make a new toon. oh... and pref empire....