You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 2:57am

Author: Tsukuyomi

Fell Through Map (Black Endless Void)

Thank you all for the help I think they answered my ticket because I logged in and was in Novograd.

Monday, June 4th 2018, 11:35pm

Fell Through Map (Black Endless Void)

I mounted while on a hillside and it kicked me through the map in the black void. My character is stuck there... IGN: Bodkin. I fell through in the Dane, Unexplored Area.

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 4:34pm

Returning - Aoidos & Demon Class?

Quoted from "PunisherSy" -1) you can't make the aoidos character unless you have a reincarnation available and the aoidios jar as well (1 per character) and to complete the aoidos story-line (till secret paths), also need to be at max level to make a reincarnation ( as I remember). -2) check the character creation menu for that, (I think aoidois can do all classes) 2-2) nope, only Arabic players got name change scrolls before the merge. yes the items are bound, if you make a new character you c...

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 1:33am

Returning - Aoidos & Demon Class?

Hey Guys, I haven't played in a bit and I returned to getting items that let you hit 75 and change both race and class. I have a few noob questions. 1) Can you do the level boost, do the quest, and then make the Aoidos or can you just race change using the item to the Aoidos without doing the unlock quest? 2) Can only the two human races do the demon class? 2) Was a name change item ever added? Can't remember if one exists. My character name is specific to the class and I'd want to change it. I ...

Friday, December 26th 2014, 5:37pm

$175 For Sly Foxie Mount? Even more for Clumsy Bear?

Quoted from "Dala" Quoted from "Tsukuyomi" I want a wolf mount for aesthetics so I am waiting for the event where I can get one, but I was willing to spend $$$ for another mount if I found one I liked. Wolf is really, really bad. It's rank 2 or even 1 (not higher for sure). Mounts you get from these cards are way better. I'm aware, which is why I said aesthetics and then willing to spend $$$ for another, but this event seems too much of a waste of money unless you are lucky. I'm not in the busi...

Friday, December 26th 2014, 5:23pm

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" while worst case is 175$ (havent checked) best case is free, that means you win the desired item just by the compasses sent to you with mail i wont the dragonmount this way last pr.card event (though its almost useless for me since i have better mounts) so i recommend: you only gamble with the free compass, if you win its good if not then not for a decent mount try to find someone selling a pegasus / wraith / rumble / manabike (if you have enough gold) or just...

Friday, December 26th 2014, 5:10pm

Seems a bit.....ridiculous don't you think? It takes 2000 points, and at the worst case scenario you only get 1 point per scroll. And with compasses at 7 crystal each and 2000 scrolls needing 2000 compasses at a minimum. That would make trying to get that mount $175 in crystals just to get the compasses needed. Is there something I am missing here that would make this even remotely beneficial? I mean, even if the compasses were 1 crystal each, $25 in order to get a mount you like is a bit over p...

Friday, December 26th 2014, 3:49pm

Cannot log in.

I do have that error. I believe it was while I was playing a tiny bit on Christmas Eve that it kicked me off and wouldnt let me log back in, and now I have this same error today now that I am trying to get on about how the connection is broken. Was this a botched update or something? To think I was going to invest some Christmas $$$ into crystals today xD. EDIT: As of 12/16/14 (10:59AM EST) the update has come through and I can now log in.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 11:57pm

Wolf Mount Question

Thank you all that was all very helpful

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 10:55pm

Wolf Mount Question

So how does one exactly get a wolf mount when they aren't in cash shop. I've not seen one in the auction house, and even if I did, as a level 20 I wouldn't have the high amount of gold to get it. Are they from a certain place or just a seasonal thing in the cashshop. I'm a newbie and only been playing on and off for a week so pardon me as this is probably a silly question.