You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 187.

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 10:58am

Author: Oracle

Winter mount skins

Actually, the Wraith skin came out in last year's event in Russia, which was in the 5.0 patch. The Dragon and the Dog skins were also in that patch. Here's the announcement from last year: https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=3836 The Manabike and Cat skins are in the 6.1 Christmas event, but Wraith, Dog and Dragon should be in this year's one.

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 9:44am

winter holiday

This is only a P2P thing. It is available to the League too from the dancing Holiday girls. On F2P you can buy the wings from the cash shop.

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 7:57pm

No ability to change stats?

This is because you no longer receive stat points when you level. You start out with all of the available stat points, which is 20 on p2p

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 7:55pm

Going to give this game a try

All exp is multiplied by 1.43 on the subscription server

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 2:34pm

6.0 - 6.1 - 6.2 - 6.3 Live in Russia: Patchnote (+guides)

Yes but they remedied this by adding one for reincs in 6.1 Quoted Стал доступен новый предмет, Чудесный ковчег для перерождений, поднимающий их уровень до 60. A new item has become available, a Wonderful ark for reincarnations, raising their level to 60.

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 11:12am

Player referral system[both F2P and P2P]

Indeed. I remember it being mentioned a while ago when they said that they are working on improving the website, however that was several months ago. Hopefully they will give us an update on how it's going, or whether they have an estimated time-frame for these improvements.

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 10:59am

Player referral system[both F2P and P2P]

There is already a referral system in the game, however, since the transfer to My.com and the new site, it hasn't been working. It used to work in the past. Free players would refer a player. The new player would receive a costume, exp scrolls and a bigger bag when they started, and the person who referred them would receive referral tickets whenever the player bought something from the cash shop. They received an amount based on a certain percent of the price of the item, with the percent getti...

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 10:48am

Publiciting the game!

It's wonderful to see people promoting the subscription server! Every little bit helps

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 10:36pm

Would like people to play with 0.0 i'm new.. made 1 toon got to level 10...

It's not a medieval combat game though, and it never was intended to be. The game shouldn't have to conform to any particular genre, it has it's own style. It was designed to appeal to Russian players, and has a lot of their culture in it. I doubt you could find another mmorpg anything like Allods due to that. That's exactly what I enjoy about this game. It's unique.

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 9:54pm

Would like people to play with 0.0 i'm new.. made 1 toon got to level 10...

It's not really medieval fantasy, it's Russian. The League is more "Russian Fairytale" style, while the Empire is more like Soviet Russia. Hence all the monuments and posters and their "world war 2 military outfitting".

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 9:36am

Please help this game become something again...

Quoted from "xxTitanxx" Yeah, this is why most games who convert to free to play lose players rather than gain.. Aion is probably the most successful p2p to f2p game that have ever converted... I already said it on your other post, but Allods has not converted from p2p to f2p. It started f2p, and added a p2p option later. The f2p server here came first, while subscription was added last year.

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 8:29am

Population on P2P

Quoted from "xxTitanxx" about 60% of all p2p players who buy boost items off cash shop in any game coming off a pay to play model have this same argument, and it doesn't even add up they are all just getting mad because they see players who actually take pride in the way gaming used to be there fore are able to come out on top and fully geared without putting a dime into a game... This game started off with the cash-shop model, the subscription option was added later, so it's not coming off a p...

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 12:57am

As a PVE mage which Profession do i choose?

Yea you can stick to the 2h for levelling

Monday, December 8th 2014, 11:00pm

It is up to you A 1h weapon and offhand will give you more defence, while a 2h weapon will give you more mana. For PvP or difficult allods and raids a 1h+offhand may be better to increase your survival, but for levelling you might find yourself running out of mana and in need of the 2h weapon. It depends on your situation.

Monday, December 8th 2014, 7:57pm

Quoted from "IAmGroot" That's Miss Oracle to you! Tehe thanks Groot Quoted from "HossamAhmedHamdi" Sorry And don't worry, it's a mistake that a lot of people make

Monday, December 8th 2014, 3:39am

Sorry but is the game dead?

Oops sorry, I was sleepy Yea, I meant New Frontier

Monday, December 8th 2014, 3:02am

As a Mage you will wear cloth, so Tailoring is useful as you can craft gear for yourself. Alchemy is also good as you would be able to craft potions for yourself, especially useful if you start to have problems with mana. Alchemy also has an additional bonus in that it is the only profession that can create Amalgam, a reagent that is vital for upgrading gear once you reach the maximum level. It is the only unbound amalgam in the game so it's also another source of gold for yourself.

Monday, December 8th 2014, 1:48am

Plan B Quest?

You have to wait till next week. Each phase of this event lasts 1 week. Next week will be the final week, when this quest will be able to be completed. Talk to the NPC again on Wednesday and it should be ready

Sunday, December 7th 2014, 11:50pm

Stucked at Quest "Destroyed Writings"

You will need a friend to help you with this quest. Go to Dead Thicket and use the Semiotic Restorer in the woods. It will spawn books around you. Your friend should then use these books and kill the demons that spawn. You will both receive the quest items Edit: Dead Thicket is for the League, I am not sure which zone for Empire. I don't know which faction you are, sorry