You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 320.

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 11:59am

Author: Matiasos

Rewards for accomplishments

Quoted Well, p2p is going to be f2p with this.... hovv? evry item thay can buy for that coins not increst thay dmg or health thay can buy morphers, costumes or p2p version of fatality only auto mats-looter for 1k coins, cuz it's too hard to get it from quests Notice you culd get morphers from prophetic cards, same as fabled one from 3vs3 turnament or that prophetics All items thay buy are bound, so thay can't profit vvith gold I understend you can be angry cuz lack of information about diferent...

Monday, December 10th 2018, 4:25pm

Remove Thunderstrike from the game

Quoted Yesterday i had a bg and i got stunned! Think vvhat you can do to not get sunned, before you rush on enemys use invasibility, and dismount after invasibility time end You can also use potion vvho make you immunity for all cc for 5s

Monday, December 10th 2018, 4:18pm

Smugglers Paradise population

inaf to pop bg/ do normal/hard obs/heroics or another activitis if you join one of existing guilds

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 7:37pm

Astral loot

i prefer system vvhat is novv becose of lovv drop chance for 90% you have motivation to lv up your jobs like weaponmaker/blacksmithing/tailoring or leathervvork also becose of it you can eazier find person vvho vvill pay gold/bc to you for craft items, i vvas not liked old times, vvhen you got job, but you culd not do much about them, novv it look more balanced Ai-rihat helping returing players or your incarntion if you planing develop more character to play, so you can sell eq to another player...

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 3:20pm

Remove Thunderstrike from the game

to stop thunderstrike you need : 1. stun player vvho cast it 2. run to point he can't target you (exemple behind cannon) 3. use invsibility before you enter place ppl fight 4. if you get cc, you use skill for mirra to anty-cc you and stun player 5. if you dismout before enemy player start targeting you vvith thundertrike, you not get effect The role of thunderstrike is to dismount player from mount insted of vvast your skills to dmg him, vvhat make him more advantage against you My proposition i...

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 3:01pm

I miss old times...

have you tried p2p? maybe it's not cuz cash shop, but more about your skill and bad stats, if you join p2p you vvill can confirm hov much you do less than another players, and than compare it to f2p to make your opinion It's true cash in f2p give you advantage, but you need cash only if you planing to do some hard content like obs hard or heroics over 10lv, all another you can do vvith 7-8 runes and blue-epic scrols are inaf same in pvp, join to guild vvho is on lovv tier of dominon list, to fig...

Monday, November 19th 2018, 11:55am

Make the current Crystal Chips sale available for boutique crystals please

Voted for no why not make it possible to buy in both currencies people vvho bought bc and got premium cristals vvill be heppy and people vvho not got premium cristals vvill be heppy too Also make similar price like 112 premium and 120-130bc I Think it culd be better solution

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 1:29pm

Goblinball

Na gold is same vvhat in koe, it's more cuz many ppl vvas left, and this one vvho stay no need go ther cuz got many cash schop item for novv or not farm that much gold, science of all this x2 koe, bg buffs from order And becose this game got many lag, or bug vvhen goalkeeper kick ball and then vvhen move back, ball back to him or vvhen someone use lagsvvitch or bad net so his goal score as 2 >_< or vvhen you kick ball, but then enemy teleport and stoling you ball cuz of many time thay not fixed ...

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 2:36pm

Black Friday Mega Sale – 2018!

Quoted There will be a Costumes Sale soon Is p2p server vvill get it too for gold/$ ? Quoted "Very disappointed" with what exactly my good old man??? I thought that you had chosen to play the p2p server exactly for being a world free of the damn capitalism, where everything can be obtained with the sweat of the face in a great and beautiful communist nation. (insert sarcasm) is your sarcasm bad, or you compared costumes and mounts (as visual effect) to give too much advantage in game so p2p can...

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 2:02am

Just Out of Curiosity, Is the P2P Server Really That Dead?

Quoted This only means that people want to be OP with a cash shop than have a balance experience, although, having a decent player base in p2p is pretty hard when so many players invest so much money in the f2p system. Yes you'r right it's hovv supply / demand vvork Problem in P2P is you don't have many thinks you can invest your time or monay, after you got 2-5m gold, you don't have anythink you can improve your character expect of doing gear or your privat maze In P2VV server after endgame, y...

Monday, October 29th 2018, 11:19am

Premium Crystals Announcement

Thinks overall it vvill be good change, you vvill get more items for premium cristals, but it despend from "vvhat" items vvill you get 50%, , hope items like Incarnation Yar, Book of secrets, ark for incarnation, and another basic stuff vvill be decrested too, if only the cheap thinks vvho cost 30-50bc, it vvill be negative change If all vvill go in good vvay, it vvill be more atractive to top up in Magic Lamp, Top-Up bonuses, Short-term Bank Deposits, the Wheel of Fortune etc events. And ezier ...

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 11:52am

New server name competition. Stage 2

Quoted bcz people already did it after announcement and rates went down? oh boiiiiiiiiii sure hf vvith 15k-20k per bc exchange in NF or empty ah

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 10:53pm

Quoted I'm not saying that the merge is a bad thing! Where did i say that?! "But its getting old and boring in my opinion." Are in your opinion geting old and boring is positive? Quoted Learn how to read pls. I just wondered WHY creating a extra F2P server to later MERGE into 1 F2P server?! + Nevv ppl join nevv server - forget to put exchanger in first days - ppl left server Merge + More ppl to play vvith + Same language + bg/arena pop more often - You need fight for title harder Quoted Shouldn...

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 7:16pm

Quoted Haha I guess every post u done is a joke then ;P Nah, it's satira but you vvas close ;P Quoted When will this server merge-game end lol?! Why do you guys keep bothering in making a second F2P server if you later are going to merge it into one server anyways? Merge + More ppl to play vvith + Smal cristal price for ppl vvho vvas came from Equalibrium + Same language + bg/arena pop more often - You need fight for title harder VVhy you see this as somethink negative Quoted But its getting ol...

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 6:33pm

Quoted Can u buy a Keyboard with "W" cuz i cant take u serious when all I read is like a bad Polish V accent (with the grammar aswell) your not supposed take ppl in internet serios Quoted Nandita

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 2:42pm

Quoted Meh, I can't identify with it much. Also this name has nothing similar to Allods Online I think. Ofc ther vvill be ppl vvho vvill can't find thay identify or complain about evrythink but notice only 4 ppl vvrited about it for novv and 80ppl vvho not get problem used a right of vote As a democracy choice of solving problem, you can't make evryone happy the democracy choice of solving problem is for make many ppl happy posible thets vvhy even if 10 ppl vvill be not happy bigger number vvil...

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 1:54pm

Quoted I don't have any Friends. Sugest vote on Sinergium/Synergos name then Synergy good vvith another players also increst a chance to find someone, after you vvill shovv a vvill to ofc About irl, i sugest tinder or meet place you like or expect ppl you vvant find for Exemple You go to dance club if you vvant meet simple ppl You go to gym if you vvant meet health or good build ppl You go to busness meetings to find ppl having bussnes knovvlage If you have problem to talk someone or you value ...

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 10:19am

Quoted "You can vote but we what you can vote for" I think thay schold choce for what you can vote for As a player you identify vvith guild or server on you play And novv you log in to game, and think oh "Nevv Frontier, my home i vvill fight for, this serv is best" or oh "Sexy pirates is best, i vvill kick buts another guilds" Maybe "Nandita and Friends" is nice name for you and your friends, but another vvho vvill log in vvill think "meh" or vvill can't identify vvith it much Also your name yo...

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 3:54pm

New server name competition!

-> Edge of the World -> Forgotten Lands Noah - Nevv Frontier