You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Sunday, March 29th 2015, 6:55pm

Author: jasq888

[PMB] Warrior Tank From Plague

sure man it will be nice to construct some good build to new players mesage me after PMB. or in game in next mouth.

Sunday, March 29th 2015, 12:12pm

Reincarnate: Reincarnates are characters that fall underneath a main character known as a Progenitor. The special relationship between the two is that a reincarnation is not a 'new' character so much as an additional class to use. Any reincarnations are included on the same character slot as the progenitor, so switching between them requires you to use the reincarnation NPC from inside the game. Carries Some carry-overs to the reincarnations include: Used cash shop items (such as Ruby/Talent/Sta...

Saturday, March 28th 2015, 8:29pm

You don’t like people? Are you antisocial? Me too, welcome! Hello my name is JasQ I am officer of Polish Guild Plaga (Plague). In My "Pimp My Build" I would like to present two builds for people playing with Warrior Tank Build. Simply, PvE and PvP Build's. I’m antisocial person with very assertive attitude towards other players. I prefer mainly PvE style of playing. But in connection with a rather nice end game, I’m playing PvP too. Have a nice reading! So according to my opinion the most impor...