You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 515.

Friday, February 13th 2015, 7:42pm

Author: Biromir

Blinded by Love

There should be a new quest at her, where you have to use an item on another person with the hearts. After you finish it, your hearts are gone and you get a trinket.

Friday, February 13th 2015, 7:41pm

6.0: Glyphs & Equipment

They probably don't have fixed value is my point. :3

Friday, February 13th 2015, 5:19pm

6.0: Glyphs & Equipment

Quoted from "Nova" how many coins do we get per 56 glyph? Value of everything at the negotiants is determined by supply and demand.

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 1:14pm

how do i save for mount early

Quoted from "KurysFlame" I found making speed potions from low level alchemy helps make the whole mountless thing less of a pain. Those, along with the haste trinket from Coba are very helpful. Some classes have haste skills as well - shaman, scout and bard come to mind.

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 9:43pm

6.0: Release Date

Quoted from "hmmodi" the upgrade of runes same as in patch 5? Yes

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 4:57pm

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" so its still some kind of gambling unless you spend SO MUCH crystals that you get a guaranteed price (and at this point its no longer worth) The combined value of everything you get is totally worth it, but compasses shouldn't cost more than 5 crystals each. The idea behind prophetic cards is that they provide not-so rich players with a chance to catch up a bit. RU does that a lot.

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 4:46pm

6.0: Release Date

Quoted from "Araarlh" Which game version will be release. Pure 6.0 bugged or last 6.0.01.30 from Russian allods. Neither.

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 12:49pm

If you're a free player, don't buy mounts from the itemshop. Save up your gold, convert a lot of it in crystals and wait for a prophetic cards event. They drop nice mounts, all better than the itemshop ones, and while you're trying your luck for a mount, you'll get a ton of great potions and crystal chips. It's the best investment for a free player. Plus, the next prophetic card, for 6.0 has adorable mounts in it. Also, you can wait for an event that gives away mounts. On RU, those happen fairly...

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 7:31pm

6.0: Gates Project - Raid Mode

The game goes back *heavily* towards the 1940's military theme in the questing. It's really gorgeous. :O

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 5:03pm

6.0: Gates Project - Raid Mode

Getting the quest for the first 3 bosses is less than a hour of questing, unless you read quest text. I hope translation is good this time around, because I'm curious about the story. It looks more interesting than it was in 5.0.

Monday, February 9th 2015, 2:30pm

New Player

For a free2play user, it's vital to wait for events to blow your gold on. Refrain from buying anything from the itemshop at full price. Prophetic cards events are worth it, even if the cost of compasses is still insane - good mount(s), plus a ton of potions and crystal chips. In all honesty, reducing the compass cost to 4-5 crystals would be a huge step in the right direction for this game. The idea of prophetic cards is to be cheap, so even people without much money have a chance at enjoying th...

Monday, February 9th 2015, 1:46pm

6.0: Negotians - Reward Exchange

Quoted from "Zurion" The latest before 6.0.01 Nice! I played that on RU, it's a really solid version, great for new players to get into, or for ones who just come back.

Monday, February 9th 2015, 12:42pm

6.0: Negotians - Reward Exchange

Quoted from "Fayne" We'll have the latest version. The latest as in 6.0.01.30? Or the latest as in the last 6.0.0.xx version before 6.0.01? 6.0.01.30 is awesome, folks.

Sunday, February 8th 2015, 7:26pm

Deserter Buff vs Dominion

Just don't queue for battlegrounds 30 minutes before dominion, it's quite easy. Oh, the "what if it happened to YOU" argument that zeroes use. It doesn't happen to me. All it took was one time. I said "ups, I messed up this time, not happening again". Your suggestion is simply stupid, and it's that egocentric sentiment loser players have "I messed up at the game, please make it so I can mess up more without it mattering". The people begging that developers constantly make games easier (which is ...

Sunday, February 8th 2015, 5:14pm

Any nerfing of the deserter buff to allow players to join any pvp, makes it less of a deterrent. That means people will start leaving more. Do what a true gamer does, accept you made a mistake, learn from it and don't make it again. Developers shouldn't have to change the game because you messed up once and are so weak, you can't face the reality that you made a mistake. Quoted Education is a very important matter. If he's or your's mothers didn't gave it to you, what can I say, right? So you ge...

Sunday, February 8th 2015, 3:24pm

Deserter works fine right now. For future reference, just know when Dominion starts and don't queue for battlegrounds half an hour before that. The idea is pvp, this is why deserter punishes *ONLY* in terms of pvp. That's where the punishment will hurt or matter. The idea of deserter isn't really to punish people for leaving, but to discourage them from leaving. As such, it should remain as it is - because it's shown to work. Oh and just so you know - nobody in the world cares if you find someth...

Sunday, February 8th 2015, 3:20pm

New Player

Nah, for 6.0 they gave out a better present - a praiden mercenary you could summon anywhere, anytime, as long as you're out of party, for a week. Combine that with 2 weeks of double exp LM and it was awesome and super fast to level up. That mercenary kicked ass.

Sunday, February 8th 2015, 1:32pm

New Player

Game is cheaper in Russia because wages there are lower. In the west, the prices of the itemshop are catered towards first world countries. In France, the minimum wage is ~1400 EUR. In Russia, it's 83. It's 8,5 EUR an hour in Germany. Russia is simply a different market. The exp scrolls, potions, etc. are presents people in RU get with every single major patch. I may be wrong, but doesn't My.com also give presents away on patch day?

Friday, February 6th 2015, 8:38pm

6.0: Kingdom of Elements - New Island

The new island I will say is quite awesome. The quests there are kinda interesting and new to Allods. There is a quest where you just have to reach the masts of two crashed ships. You do that with the jetpack, but figuring it out for the first time is kinda fun. There is also another one, where you *have* to jump between small chunks of land and if you mess up, you die. I always love it when I have quests on that island.