You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Monday, December 28th 2020, 2:34pm

Author: Panda

Just Subscribed Not Sure I made the right decision

I guess that kind of depends on you. If you're new to p2p, you should know the population is VERY low. That being said, I was recently informed that league side has some players still whereas empire is completely dead. In my opinion, pay to play is the only way to experience Allods, though it has always been an uphill battle trying to find a steady group of people to play with on both sides at the same time. TL;DR Play league and you might enjoy yourself, play empire (like I was up until recentl...

Monday, December 28th 2020, 2:03am

Returning player to SP sever - LF guild

Well, guess I will see you on league then I already have some toons that are somewhat leveled over there so the switch shouldn't be too rough.

Saturday, December 26th 2020, 10:47pm

Returning player to SP sever - LF guild

Hey, all. haven't played since the level cap was 65 but I decided to give Allods another try. I used to play on League but I'm returning as Empire and was looking for a guild that would be willing to have me. I'm from NA but my work hours are kind of all over so I can do EU times here and there as well. Hope you guys didn't die off completely by now Edit: My IGN is Shade by the way.

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 5:26pm

ImLupiz Livestream!

Going live again, gonna hit 60 today!

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 8:54pm

ImLupiz Livestream!

Quoted from "meslow" Fyi If you want to increase the community, you got to post outside of the community where people never heard of allods, not where everyone heard and play already. Right now you're just distracting people from playing to watch your stream. People don't have to click on my stream if they would rather play, I am pretty sure it is their choice. As far as the external promotion, I am waiting until I am actually done leveling to do that so people join in to see late game content....

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 7:06pm

ImLupiz Livestream!

bumper boats

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 3:31am

ImLupiz Livestream!

bumpity bump

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 9:48pm

ImLupiz Livestream!

Quoted from "Zerag" Sounds good, I'll check it out. I wanted to stream this game forever and all day but sadly my internet is just not good enough to provide an accpetable quality. :c Thanks for your support!

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 8:15pm

ImLupiz Livestream!

Hello everyone, I wanted to take a second and let everyone that I will be live streaming my game play pretty much every day on Twitch.tv. I am a returning veteran that has joined the League this time around on the Smuggler's Paradise server (Previously an Imp on Nezeb and for a while after the server merge). I am always willing to talk with the chat and am looking to create a nice little community where everyone can get to know each other and have a great time, even when the content being stream...