You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Sunday, May 17th 2015, 2:00pm

Author: haxorof

Swimsuit Contest: 2015

Hi, I'm Durimaros from New Frontier (Empire) and here is my contribution to the swimsuit contest of 2015. Inspiration from the 1930s.

Monday, April 6th 2015, 1:08pm

Allowed to transfer items between characters connected to same account?

Quoted from "Modliszka" If your characters are on the same fraction (both league or both empire) you can simply post items via in-game mail (if they are not bound). You cannot transfer items through fractions (from league to empire or the other way) Yes, same faction so then I can just post the items I want. Thanks!

Monday, April 6th 2015, 11:25am

Allowed to transfer items between characters connected to same account?

Maybe this is a stupid question but is it allowed to transfer items between characters connected to the same account? For example if I have one character that have some items that are not character bound like potions and transfer those to a different character of mine. I guess this kind of transfer can be seen as cheating because it can give some advantage, or maybe it is seen as the same thing as a friend would do the same for you?

Wednesday, January 14th 2015, 7:51pm

Alt+Tab from fullscreen to desktop does not work correctly

Quoted from "Zurion" Once the game is installed on the disk, you should be able to play it with any account if you start it using the "old" launcher (located in the Bin folder of the game instalation directory), whitout having to reinstall the game with the ordinary user account. You can also try to right click the AOGame.exe file (also located in the Bin folder), go to Properties, and under the Compatibilty tab select the "Run this program as an administrator" option. I don't use an ordinary u...

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 5:03pm

Alt+Tab from fullscreen to desktop does not work correctly

Hi, I have noticed problem on my laptop where it is not possible to use Alt+Tab or Windows key to get to the desktop. It basically instantly returns back to Allods when set to be running on fullscreen. This is the setup: - Windows 8.1 - Two users: 1 administrator and 1 ordinary user - Two disks: OS disk and one data disk I started to installed Allods with My.com client logged in as administrator. The location of installation is on the data disk. When that is done everything works as expected whe...