You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 124.

Friday, April 7th 2017, 1:40am

Author: Erwyn

Allods rules ( purchase and play )

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "Quinz" Dude, it's nice of you to provide tips and advice like this, I know you do it a lot here in the forums and it's appreciated, but when it comes to advice regarding farming you should really ask the person first how much time he/she is actually devoting to the game. For a casual, or even midcore player, what you're describing is not possible to achieve within a reasonable time frame. If you give an advice like this that might give someone hop...

Tuesday, July 12th 2016, 5:06am

Psionicist in 7.0

Psi has always been the hardest class to play since 1.0. This is why everyone called it OP but never played it .

Sunday, July 10th 2016, 10:08am

Goblinball is a serious BS -- fix it or turn it off

Where do you live in the world that you have bad ping? Burkina Faso?

Sunday, July 10th 2016, 10:05am

Monolith in RL (medical)

$40,000 seems abit p2w, can you explain to me the methods I can use to farm one instead slowly and progressively while still having fun?

Saturday, July 9th 2016, 7:44am

Psionicist in 7.0

#MakePsiGreatAgain

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 3:53pm

Warden - Leaf Fall doesn't work

Multiple engineer rubys state they increase the damage of x spell by 3473% now that's misleading

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 12:55pm

Psionicist in 7.0

I would love if they didn't destroy psi

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 12:54pm

NOVOGRAD NOT DEAD! on p2p

My belly is fat, my brain has delay! you guessed it, i'm from NA

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 9:50am

7.0 Solo Warrior Build Guide

I hope you die a painful and slow death for promoting tank warriors to spam spin

Monday, March 21st 2016, 1:50am

Cheap players guarding area for dailies

Whisper them and tell them they suck, I'm sure they will leave you alone after that.

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 3:28pm

P2P Server - Totally dead?

Quoted from "Lacrymoza" Quoted from "Erwyn" they're not bad and by all means their success isn't due to their cashshop. rofl :'D Not sure why i bother speaking to you, but i find myself curious. You always proclaim every player as "cheaters, cashshoppers, cowards" and countless other things, and you consider yourself a good player which is laughable. Non the less you feel the only thing holding you back is cashshop, but my question for you is this! why is your name nowhere to be found on the 3v...

Saturday, March 19th 2016, 8:14pm

coming back

http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=7476 gives a basic idea of psi now, but 7.0 is coming so everything changes. Try looking up russian videos on youtube for a slight idea of what to expect for psi

Saturday, March 19th 2016, 8:11pm

P2P Server - Totally dead?

Quoted from "Lacrymoza" Quoted from "IAmGroot" I would love to see some of you "pros" from the p2p server PvP against some of the f2p players like Artocys, OshiMoshi, and many others...I think that would change your statement very quickly. OshiMoshi is one of the worst allods player because as all bad players on pay or cheat to win servor, he used to play always in full cash shop mode ( 13 level runes so pro customer )and is only able to perform with the over-imba class atm (palatank ) for havi...

Saturday, March 19th 2016, 4:38pm

What is psionicist?

Psionicist is the most pvp oriented class you will find in this game, it has a high skillcap, is the least played and has the most potential for fun. (IMO) If you enjoy pvp, have a decent idea about mmos and are willing to put effort into learning the class it is highly rewarding. It's essentially intended to be a crowd control class but I wouldn't suggest playing it that way unless you're doing co-ordinated 3v3 pvp where it would be more benficial. The class does insane damage, can survive vs m...

Friday, March 18th 2016, 3:39am

Addons of the Month

such braggery

Friday, March 18th 2016, 3:33am

Circle Of Equals - PvP Tournament

Quoted from "dragonsvk8" would be cool if you didnt mispell my name and Intrepides name Intrewho?