Search results 1-16 of 16.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 7:50pm

Author: bojanmilos011

What about boosters in 3v3 / 6v6 ?

well it doesn't work full support bard so xD what to do

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 4:06pm

What about boosters in 3v3 / 6v6 ?

No that person pio doesn't deserve 3v3 title because in 3v3 you play support dps bard and not full support bard with no dps maybe he would deserve 6v6 title because there u should play full support , and from my knowledge i never saw him playing support dps in pvp so yeah he prolly doesn't know how to play it (not my thing to say but what to do) and because of that he doesn't deserve 3v3 title sorry but that's the truth you just can't win with full support bard in 3v3 vs good parties. Guys chill...

Monday, January 15th 2018, 6:56pm

Best player in each class drama thread

Quoted from "Penance" Quoted from "bojanmilos011" Bard: Penance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocjkoSbAD5k&t=177s Summoner: Penance Healer support: Penance Healer FH: Penance Warden FH: Aurori Engineer: Penance Paladin: Penance Warrior: Penance Mage: Penance Scout: Penance Psi: Penance this is the real thing i even think this is true to some point eks de because first 1 isn't even close to being true What has my pve bard dps anything to do with pvp aspect ? Well it's a meme for some legends pl...

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 4:10pm

Best player in each class drama thread

Bard: Penance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocjkoSbAD5k&t=177s Summoner: Penance Healer support: Penance Healer FH: Penance Warden FH: Aurori Engineer: Penance Paladin: Penance Warrior: Penance Mage: Penance Scout: Penance Psi: Penance this is the real thing i even think this is true to some point eks de because first 1 isn't even close to being true

Monday, September 18th 2017, 1:30pm

Casual PVE ranged scout 8.0.2

Replenishment is useless Titanium ,get rank 3 Bombardment and drop swingout out of the build and rubie and get rank 3 Steel Rose

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 1:04pm

NEED Scout PVP/DPS (Ranged or Melee)

First 1 with frost charm : gives you more cc bit harder to control than the 2. build but this is the build i use. Volley or bombardment that doesn't make much difference in PvP 2. build it has bombardment instead of volley but u have recoil lvl 1 which is bad and u don't use frost charm it much easier build to control and i think this is the 1 u should start with and later change to the other 1

Saturday, May 13th 2017, 6:43pm

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name: Krui Server: New Frontier Suggested Name: 1. fiery pit 2. hell's end 3. cataclysm 4. apocalypse 5. Architects Alternative

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 7:36am

Build PVP

Or this 1

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 7:35am

Build PVP

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 5:22pm

Melee Scout?!

x) nice 1

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 4:04pm

Melee Scout?!

Well i'm sorry for that healer that he had to heal some noob scout that didn't know how to tank,if u know how to tank with scout it's easy like with warrior and paladin. I'm sorry for your bad experience with noob scout players that don't know how to tank Cd of Steel rose doesn't matter at all So practically being scout tank or warrior/paladin tank is the same if u know how to do it

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 10:56am

Melee Scout?!

Melee scout is now available as a tank. With the right stats and right rotations good tank scout won't be dropped below 70% hp with decent healer and would be even easier with support bard/engi with acceleration Tank scout has kinda hard time managing barriers but has lots of dodge from 60%-100% so that fixes the problem cause u dodge most of the time if u know what your doing

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 12:16am

Scout pure dps PVE/PvP

http://imgur.com/a/2IIdd this is my dps in s6 without Support buffs or Order buffs on 1. boss in dying fractal my runes 999877 gs 82563

Friday, January 20th 2017, 5:41pm

Scout pure dps PVE/PvP

Quoted from "Xtagadax" Ok, don't follow this man, he didn't understand the scout. I think you are the one that doesn't understand scout m8, but thanks for good laugh ^.^

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 4:10pm

Scout pure dps PVE/PvP

Here u go PvE scout build http://imgur.com/a/UQBHj , don't use Armor-Piercing Equipment or Alchemical Reaction or even Steel Rose because those spells and rubies are useless. use charms before the fight SImple rotation for mobs --> Poison + Exp Shot --> Fire + Aimed Shot -->Poison + Bombardment Boss fight --> Poison + Bombardment -->Poison + Exp Shot --> Fire + Aimed Shot

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 9:24am

Scout pure dps PVE/PvP

Oh good i came to right place for nice laugh