You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 103.

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 9:13pm

Author: Push

When will the new server launch? anyone gonna play it

of course they will be a currency exchange (why would there not be? lol). when the avilon server opened up on NA, it was only temporarily disabled for a period of time at the beginning.

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 9:54pm

Is that what ppl call "Toxic Players"?

sometimes. sometimes i enjoy grabbing the damage buff and letting it go to waste. sometimes.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 12:54am

When will the new server launch? anyone gonna play it

Quoted from "velmax" When will the new server launch? anyone gonna play it? no idea. and no!

Friday, May 12th 2017, 11:48pm

Mixed feelings about a new server

Quoted from "user_1129018" They would probably time the opening of the new server with some massive commercial, so I hope the population will be high on the new server, at least from the start. since when have they EVER advertised this game?

Friday, May 12th 2017, 9:25pm

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name: [Push] Server: [New Frontier] Suggested Name: Tep's Pyramid

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 11:04pm

Is this game fun?

This thread is filth! Let's clean it up! This post has been brought to you by Doge Soap™

Sunday, April 23rd 2017, 4:04am

In Search of 8.0 PvE & PvP warrior builds!

Quoted from "Nandita" Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" the above PVE rotation "wastes" some combatadvantage and the initial strikes wont be critical due to no bleeding effect; i would rather use this the aoe will not crit without the blood harvest so its worth to 1st activate bloodharvest Basic PVE build ... --> Basic <--- To give new Players an idea how the Warrior can work... kek

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 11:46pm

What might be an awesome class

WTB wormface and draconid races

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 11:17pm

Falling damage

don't the Winner's Wings negate fall damage as well?

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 6:37pm

Account Migration

Angered, from personal experience, account migration took me 30-45 days total. Any other support issue that I have opened up a ticket for usually takes 5-10 "business" days."

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 5:25pm

7.0 Solo Warrior Build Guide

fellow warrior here. I enjoyed your guide and the time that you took to make it, especially so soon after the patch. i think you've probably made a lot of people happy in doing so

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 10:24pm

Gloomy where are you? Come back... ;(

Anyone receive an update on this at all? I had phonies too that are gone..

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 6:41am

need a dps pve build

spin to win!

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 6:40am

Automove in Dane not working

i just want to use my marks of fate..

Friday, April 1st 2016, 2:23pm

Gloomy where are you? Come back... ;(

I had a bunch of gloomies as well. all gone! got 720 premium crystals

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 10:05pm

[PMB] Olive's melodic Bard guide~

Quoted from "Hultanu" I really want to follow this guide but it seems that the talent trees got changed now. Can you update the build to reflect these changes, please? patience

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 9:01pm

quick leveling and starting tips

hey there HCL, I got a starting "tip" for you! gnome saiyan?

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 1:27am

[Warrior 7.0] Talents translated to Portuguese and English

Quoted from "Hitsaus" Obrigado por melhorar o jogo, tenho certeza que seu trabalho será usado translation please?

Tuesday, March 29th 2016, 10:39pm

Post your oldest screenshots

Quoted from "Ginko" Old screenshots showed me how rich allods use to be. Tons of weapon, armor, shield skins. Now pretty much all same weapons until you get endgame gear. I actually have a gigantic collection of pretty looking weapons of all kinds with different, highly unique skins on my main character. 80 slots of my bank are permanently consumed by them. If you're interested in seeing them, /whisper me in-game @ Push, empire side

Friday, March 25th 2016, 9:01pm

AO Collector's Edition & 7.0 Release Date!

I have been having issues with trying to top up (and support just told me to try top up with a less amount which wasn't a real solution at all), as well as trying to straight up buy this collector's edition. How long is this collector's edition going to be available for purchase? Because right now it looks like I will have to wait until the Easter holiday is over before I can attempt to get this sorted out or find some type of solution.