You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 110.

Sunday, March 27th 2016, 8:52am

Author: Artuditu

Psionicist in 7.0

First of all, thank you Dala for all the info on the changes. As always, when big stuff is happening for psis you're there for us Even though this: "-Support debuffs (Vulnerability, Wounds, Cowardice and others not used by psionicist) DO NOT work on "red" bosses, therefore psionicist's and mage's Support aspects are pvp-only." is not what I was looking forward to, I'm still going to give my psi (and Allods in general) another try since everything else sounds quite interesting And for all those w...

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 2:36pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Morpher

According to this guy here: http://allods.com/forum/index.php?page=T…55062#post55062 even the Omnificent Core Morpher has 180 days timer

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 3:47pm

6.0 - 6.1 - 6.2 - 6.3 Live in Russia: Patchnote (+guides)

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" very interesting, thanks for enlightening us, so this maybe wont be worth getting, especially for those with already a good mount... we will see further details The armor is supposed to allow player to use skills plus the legendary scroll that gives 2% per 2 sec HP and Mana/Energy regeneration while wearing it works in combat too

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 3:57pm

1st Warlord on Server !!!

I believe I read somewhere that it makes martyr skills cheaper to use.

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 8:12am

[PMB] Groot's School of Psi

Okay, I'm really disappointed. After all those 'BZZZT' and stuff how could you not describe the best sound psi have in their arsenal - Erase Memory? Other than that, 10 points to Grootfindor!

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 9:07am

6.0 - 6.1 - 6.2 - 6.3 Live in Russia: Patchnote (+guides)

Quoted from "reeah19" auction house search 2nd week gliched.etc etc Using capital letters helps

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 12:12pm

[PMB]Autopsyst, Summoner

O.O Afta in PmB Keeping fingers crossed for this one

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 8:41am

[PMB] A Bard In Broken Chains

When it comes to domi alone I wish my const pt bard didn't change to scout. All those changes sound really nice

Friday, March 20th 2015, 7:48am

Priden Outfits

Also in RU they were introduced straight into the Boutique for limited time.

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 3:04pm

[PMB]: Pimp My Build

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" lol this is adoreable, is it a piece of head-vanity? Yes, it is.

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 6:07pm

[PMB]: Pimp My Build

Is this the 'special-pet' every participant will receive? Having this little fella would be awesome

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 1:09pm

Wolf Mount for anniversary coins (new players might care!)

Is everybody going to receive Anniversary costume via mail? Some ppl aready have it. I'm one of those who doesn't

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 2:02pm

what role is most needed?

I hope this will help you believe: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=op Urban Dictionary ftw

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 8:38am

Blinded by Love

Quoted from "DrScourge" 16 I think you'll be able to get rid of it on lv 20 since all event quests are marked for that level.

Saturday, February 14th 2015, 6:41am

Blinded by Love

What is your level?

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 5:03pm

Guild Portal: Love Festival

Vanessa this is not event for you "Note: Photoshop / Art / Video content is **NOT** accepted!"

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 2:56pm

6.0: Kingdom of Elements - New Island

Check out this screenshot taken ca. 1 month ago on the shore of Windcatcher

Friday, February 6th 2015, 7:20am

Hello, my roleplaying friends!

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" roleplaying is FUN, but it takes time, and sadfully time is a limited thing My thoughts exactly

Monday, February 2nd 2015, 6:41am

Happy Birthday Aidenus!

Nuu why did you kill him on his birthday? Anyway that was interesting to watch

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 3:40pm

6.0: Glyphs & Equipment

Quoted from "Bruno" 3) Will there be level 65 astral gear and lvl 66 astral gear? I don't know about other things but I can answer to your last question. There will be 2 sectors with lv65 items/upgraders (one easier and other more difficult) and 1 sector with lv66 items/upgraders for each quality level, ie. s1-2 for lv65 basic items and s3 for basic lv66 items, s4-5 for rare lv65 upg. and s6 for lv66 rare upg. etc. At least this is what I read somewhere