You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 4:23pm

Author: bloodonice16

Allods community. For the P2P server

Quoted from "TheAdmiral94" Quoted from "Laany" Quoted from "TheAdmiral94" Quoted from "Laany" Quoted from "TheAdmiral94" Quoted No Dark , i was over 1 Year in Utopie i leave 3 Times and when i leave the first Time , I was in German Guild then and i had a Player with them i was togheter and he was still in Utopie ! One Day he invite me for a Farmparty and there was a Player in Party there kick me with Reason is Rule nobody from other Guild , after this my Friend make a Thread i dont know if he i...

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 4:21pm

Quoted from "TheAdmiral94" Quoted Quoted Quoted Yea but the rules are solely there for her in the end. Not for the new ppl. and its starves the server that much more. did you know there is a pvp Part of the game. i have yet to see but the 3v3 that should be taken out for Exploiting. Shaffous guild exploits daily. its a ranked Pvp part of the game. they trade wins. Wtf? i wish you could do that in world of warcraft. or swator or Overwatch. the Ban wave would be hard as hell! For me, I think that...

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 3:51pm

Quoted from "TheAdmiral94" Quoted shaffou. no i would not like a invite to your toxic guild. i agree with the Op. your a jerk some times <removed image link> Now this rule might seem like a harsh rule at first but it's actually a very good rule because most players always do their best to gather the best number of the best players and forget the newbies in their guilds and they always chose from other guilds which is fun of course but not fair for newbies.This rule helps newbies in the guild to...

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 3:40pm

Quoted from "user_10457877" not much rage. i thought you should know No one but the ppl in the guild like that guild or you shaffou. ever since i got on its been nothing but hearing about <snip>. You are extremely controlling. i personally could careless. why i am leaving. let you to your 25 ppl playing a mmo. i just hope allods wises up and shut that server down. waste of money. only thing keeping that server open is the F2p. why should they pay for you guys to keep fucking up. none of you hel...

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 9:45am

zapp.. what did i just read. Worst English message i have ever read. I think i lost a few IQ points there. and my brain just vomited a little. Plz dont post anymore nonsense we cant take it. Ps. Zapp we are all playing the same game. F2p=p2p all the same. and your Job in your profile is troll. mmmm explain a bit about you.

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 4:52pm

No brotherhood had nothing to do with the post i was just talking about it with them. this is a out of guild Op. Gl though. but Drama with say they did! DUN DUN DUUAAAAAHHHH! heck i even offered to leave. if that really comes to it. Guildless holds more perks.. trust me.. Change name. class and Boom get invited to utopie. Not hard to do lol. ps i so would do that. pps NOT!~!! HAHAHa

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 4:16pm

defending op is toxic you got me. lol English world-.Toxic poisonous. "the dumping of toxic waste" synonyms: poisonous, virulent, noxious, deadly, dangerous, harmful, injurious, pernicious "toxic houseplants" 2. FINANCE denoting or relating to debt that has a high risk of default. noun 1. poisonous substances. the more you know. Harassment ha·rass·ment həˈrasmənt,ˈherəsmənt/ noun aggressive pressure or intimidation. "the state also grants us the right to pursue this belief without any form of pe...

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 4:11pm

can i say your harassing me lol you seem to like that word lol. when the word your looking for is embarrassment. lol you are thick headed. and personaly i will agree with the Op. He/she is trying to say. is You are personaly toxic. and the ppl around you become Toxic. if i read it right. you come into his Op and dont defend but claim false harassment and rules? like i said shaffou your a jerk. and toxic to the bone. i guess saying your a old self center ladie isn't so far from the truth. get a c...

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 4:03pm

dont get to mad shaffou. you know i defend Op against someone like you. yea i dont think i hide behind anything. Look at my img. lol Derp! i stream with it every time. Shaffou! lol

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 3:58pm

oo there are alot of other guilds on imp. you dont need to join that guild. i am not saying Ppl in Utopie are bad peeps. the Op seems to be pointing out shaffou

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 3:50pm

yea i think the Op was being nice. lol but shaffou rings a bell. lol and she is mad. like earlier. i was trying to be nice with her. and find out what happend. but she come into a Op post and harasses them thought i give her something to think about. No one wants in that guild! shaffou. come on! soo gross!

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 3:35pm

shaffou. no i would not like a invite to your toxic guild. i agree with the Op. your a jerk some times <removed image link>

Friday, December 30th 2016, 4:38pm

Bought the Collectors edition. got nothing.

Took about 30 mins. For anyone who is wondering

Friday, December 30th 2016, 4:03pm

Bought the Collectors edition. got nothing.

How long does it normally take to get your items? i am just wondering.

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 10:44pm

Looking for New Players/members!

Gibe. Delete the lig toon and come over to the emp side. you could be my New. but old player. :p and its just needs new peeps. the old had there chance. they just kinda flop around in it. lol not making anything of it. ooo derr. and the Old New comment. Its a older guild made awhile back. but under new peeps. should come in and hang out. probly like it alot more then where you are now. Just saying.

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 9:28pm

Looking for New Players/members!

Looking for more members (Axis of Anarchy) (EN) New/old guild Looking for recharge the ranks and Roaster. If you are new or Old to Allods online hit me up in game (iceonblood) We will help you with quests/instance/Allods and Farm PVP ranks and Goblin ball for mount/costumes. We have Discord for our teamspeak. (Fawkes) is the guild master. We have no rules other then be respectful. Contact me here. or in game if your even having trouble getting Ingame on the p2p server ask. if do not understand i...

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 9:08pm

Want to start playing on p2p need a reasonable answers :)

Well. i can give you a full book on how good the game actually is now. that you can solo a bit of old content. But i wont. If you wanna meet some really cool people. and see all the new content. i would give it a shot But You wanna be in a Guild that 1 Talks. and has a Team speak or discord. Lvling is Horro bad in this game ill admit worst part. But if you have good ppl just chatting away. best game Eva. They have alot of cool new mounts you can Earn. money is awhole lot easier to get. and ITS A...

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 8:57pm

What if I would try to play solo this game?

There are guilds on Server and you dont have to play alone. i normaly hang out in the city right where new people come out and chat. show them around and give them some gold to help them on the Emp side. If you are interested in more then a solo play through i Know a Good drama free group of people you can talk to. Look up ( iceonblood ). i am on alot. and Recruiting for a guild. that is pretty open. Just to have fun.