You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, January 26th 2015, 6:23pm

Author: mapes2

Allods Brazil is going to merge to this server.

Quoted from "Gramarye" Welcome Arcobaleno. Can u tell us smthing about the BR population? I saw some Dominion-vids which looks there are big(raiding) guilds on your server Thank U. Then the population of the BR server was too low, we had only 1 large guild in each faction and even they had no more than 100 players. Events ctrl + m not called as before, or had only footglobin. Our population was low already unfortunately

Monday, January 26th 2015, 10:20am

Sure, no problem. As the level up for the updating I spend here in the forum to give a warned. We were given a preview of that day 29/01 we'll be accessing the site migration and migrating accounts to play at EN server. It is sad that our server was over, were four years of fun but is also happy that our arrival on the server you, I twist to find good friends and laughter as found in BR server.

Monday, January 26th 2015, 10:09am

Good morning. I am a Brazilian player, migration of server Br began today and will soon be out there to play with you. I'm looking forward to play with you soon but we need to wait until the day 29/01 for being able to migrate our accounts and log serves en. Thanks for the welcome, I thought it would be more negative for us by our reputation for "hue hue br br". Forgiveness for the bad english, I'm still learning it to get me communicate better with you guys. There and the adventures of the Braz...