You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 10:49pm

Author: otttomatic

Target of mad accusation - Rectification

Virgule, really? It's well known and fixed on RU.

Monday, February 19th 2018, 4:30pm

What about boosters in 3v3 / 6v6 ?

I agree that boosting is a problem, but, I haven't seen you, Zanpa,queue in over 2 patches. You seem to me to be the wrong person to complain. You point a finger and say "oh, look, it's all manipulated." So tell me, who haven't flower, fake and I beat this patch among the people that queue legitimately? Wait, you wouldn't know because you don't queue. We lost a few fights but, we win the majority. Zanpa, I know you are a good guy, but, you haven't queued. Apologies if this sounds rude. The only ...

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 4:42pm

Contest: Name The Server - Winners

Quoted from "domi5500" Turns out, guys who posted their server names were duplicating votes, so their answers would win. In the end their server names were disqualified. Ok MOD wannabe. Thanks for your supposition posted as fact. My point is, and remains, there were only 62 votes for the top 5 and I know that more than that legitimately voted from my guild for entries that were not in the top 5. All those votes by my guildies were duplicate votes? I think not. TBH, I don't really care what they...

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 2:59pm

Contest: Name The Server - Winners

Quoted The polling for our server finalists ended last night at 17:00 CEST, since then our team have been working hard at double checking to make sure all of the votes cast were genuine. Sadly, this was not the case. We have removed all the false and duplicate votes that were made by players. The finalists that also took part in such actions have had their entries disqualified from the contest and as such the winning server, along with the runners up do not reflect that of the poll we created a...

Friday, May 19th 2017, 11:40pm

Name the Server - The Finalists

Quoted from "Mr Barett" Forgotten Lands voted on, will fit a server that no one will play nor remember a good joke Ahahaha, nice!

Friday, January 6th 2017, 2:07am

Burned a quest now I'm stuck in Ammer with no quests

Bear with me because I dont know the names of these quests. I did the quest chain to unlock the new raid instance and order twice. The third time, it was messed up. I did the quest where you leave polis. Just south of the water, in the middle of the map, you go west through an archway in the rocks. you have to use 'z' to inspect 3 things on the ground and pick up a stone. sometime after that, you get ported to another area. your in a cave with some NPCs. you have to talk to one. I was talking to...

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 7:03pm

LMAO at all the scrubs that took players names on the PvP server and are trying to extort BC for them

Shortly after the servers went online, I logged in and was a bit surprised that my name was taken. Then, to top it off, some scrub is trying to extort 5000 BC to buy it? ahahahaha. people arent very bright. It's a name, and, like most people, I don't care about it. You should have taken Otto too. Please, please, please don't pay these idiots. -ottomatic-

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 3:07am

Blue Gear Sector Unlock????????????

Quoted from "IAmGroot" ?????????????????????? Why is it not unlocked??????????????????? +

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 6:00pm

Mausoleum of Sparks: Official Reset Poll

I voted yes because of fairness, but, I think we will get there anyway with weapon and wand upgrades. I assume the GMs will come back with "we had problems doing this, blah blah blah" and it will never happen."

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 5:24pm

Algorithm on exploiting flawed

People are also being banned "for circulating exploited gold from one character, who abused the Astral Caravan gold bug, to another." Where is the in game crystal ball that tells people they are trading with such a person?

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 4:50pm

Enough with the ridiculous bans already

N ow people are getting banned for trading with people that exploited? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Where is the in game crystal ball that says "<insert name> violated the rules and exploited Astral Caravan, don't trade with them or get banned?" PLEASE PROVIDE SUCH or stop banning people.

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 4:41pm

Mercenaries guild is back!

I hope you can make it what it was.

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 3:32pm

[PMB] Ezell's warrior Guide (PvE talents & rubies)

A decent warrior guide. My preference is for more CCs even in PvE. You take R2 Crushing Blow, I'd prefer Bash to take some heat off the tank when needed.

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 3:25pm

[PMB]Warrior guide - Achilles

How many people need to tell him links aren't allowed? A decent guide. For AoE Packs. CHARGE >> DOUBLE BLOW >> LUNGE >> DOUBLE BLOW >> LUNGE >> CRUSHING BLOW >> WHIRLWIND. Replace CHARGE for FLAWLESS STRIKE and repeat abilities 2 through to 5 skipping CRUSHING BLOW as it will still be on cool down and just use WHIRLWIND as soon as you have 65 Combat Advantage. Personally, I prefer Crushing Blow >> Reasoned Aggression >> Flawless Strike or Double Blow >> Lunge >> Flawless Strike or Double Blow >>...

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 2:44pm

[PMB] PvE - Double Icy Grave Astral Build

Quoted from "SΛΤΗΩ" Nice one and good job. But if I may add few things thou: - try to be in a pt in astral when tank dies (which is very common now) and not having at least basic Magical tactic skill. Mages (and scouts) do huge aggro so the next thing in line to tank the boss/mobs is mage you have to be mobile else you will just running around and probably your pt will wipe. If you run with competent people, the tank dying isnt common Quoted from "SΛΤΗΩ" - next thing, go to GT for the chests an...