You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 6:01pm

Author: Handdow

Lost All Embrium ???

reset my embrium ??? I just want to know why? more than 5000 reset, lost and without notice or bug? They simply disappeared from Monday to Tuesday. I await an answer ...

Friday, August 10th 2018, 3:49pm

Collector’S Editions Now Available For Crystals!

I wanted them all to be available for purchase, I came back to play now and these are not available, they could always be available until you buy as in the RU server

Tuesday, October 11th 2016, 2:37am

Community Contest: Costume Assembly - Entry thread

Name : ShadowShien Server: New Frontier Screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/Ll0ws

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 2:43pm

Tycoon club??

Because the tycoon club not this active in game ? some MOD or someone you know could answer?

Friday, November 27th 2015, 2:59pm

Black Friday Sale: Mount Madness

I agree however said, and I think we could come more discounts on consumables and could see the sale of the attire..

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 8:33pm

Banned for 2 Weeks For No Reason

Should give more attention and solve more polls tickets because we were deprived of playing without proper evidence and when you solve quickly gets up standing still. Improve efficiency and give more attention to the User would be great

Saturday, June 6th 2015, 8:48pm

Brazilians

Eu ^_^

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 7:41pm

Swimsuit Contest: 2015

Handdow - New Frontier - Liga

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 9:34pm

Mausoleum Of Sparks & Dominion: Feedback Mega-Thread

Espero que realmente deem aténção aos titúlos e recompensas para os brasileiros do servidor Azov, o rank de lá não pode ser jogado fora, foi pra muitos , um longo trabalho duro ... pra quem prefere traduzido ta ai (I hope you really pay attention to titles and rewards for Brazilians of Azov server, the rank there can not be thrown away, was to many, a long hard work ...)

Friday, February 6th 2015, 11:04am

Mausoleum Of Sparks & Dominion: Feedback Mega-Thread

Wanted to know how will be the award of the Brazilian rank because I have not received anything yet. The awards will only be delivered when that 6.0? Should not we already get something now? I await clarification of some GM.