You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 4:05pm

Author: InFeRnUsxD

balck screen - crash

restarting the pc solved the problem thank you .

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 3:59pm

balck screen - crash

so after the update completed i got the new license agreement thing in the game, when I clicked accept game crashed. then I did relaunch the game but this time it starts with a black screen then the game mouse pops up with the black screen and then everything vanish the game crashes.

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 5:33pm

Cant go to allods of Dane

found the chain in eljune camp , the one in the middle . it will send you to umior and deliver it to katherine then the chain starts in coba etc ..

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 4:58pm

Cant go to allods of Dane

Quoted from "cultmonk" Quoted from "saladin1435" After i used stone to tele to Dane .. i went GoblinBall and i couldnt go back to Dane since then!!! (cant find it on tele menu nor by npc) Pretty much once you go there and don't finish the quest to the portal and you decided to leave the zone and used the letter in the mail to the king in the castle there no way to go back to the zone since you didn't open a portal there your stuck. i guess it not total idiot proof they figure most of the player...

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 4:07am

About PvP, Gear, skill and Runes

Quoted from "Erwyn" In conclusion anyone who thinks they're good at this game needs to re-think their lives because this game requires less skill than tetris. ... I've been in two of these "top" guilds and I can safely say the skill level is pathetic. Tetris must be really hard for you/your guildmates then.