You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 9:19am

Author: augustomunizz2015

[PMB 10.1] Zaen's Healer PvE Guide

Defensive/Heal abilities: Divine Foresight (range: 30) If the target's health drops below 30%, it will be teleported to you and healed by 40% of it's maximum health. (the effect lasts 15 seconds) Can be applied on self. A curious fact about Divine Foresight is it can prevent almost any insane hit to kill you. Talisman (range: 30) A barrier which absorbs all incoming damage. The shield can absorb up to 120% of the Healer's Health. The efficiency of this shield will be increased by 10% with each q...

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 9:18am

[PMB 10.1] Zaen's Healer PvE Guide

Hello, citizens of Sarnaut, my name is Zaen and I'm a member of a league guild called Legends (Evolution server, F2P). I've been playing this game for years, not always as Healer but I've found in this class inspiration and since then I'm always trying to improve myself day by day. I've made this guide trying to explain a bit how you can play Healer in PvE content, such as heroics, astral, raids and so on. Maybe you heard somewhere Healer isn't the best class for PvE content, but trust me it ca...

Tuesday, July 23rd 2019, 7:06pm

Multiverse Contest [Ended]

This is my participation. It recreates the Game of Thrones's scene where the Night King astride the undead Viserion, blasts a hole through the Wall with blue dragon fire, allowing the Army of the Dead to march through. Zaen - League - Server: Evolution

Tuesday, April 2nd 2019, 10:14am

Prepatch: rare pets

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" Its only to first person No? Zaen already won so why post? I'm still waiting for staff's answer btw

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 8:49pm

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" Where did the guy who posted first go? He posted like 3 or 4 days ago ... He faked the image, I figured out, exposed him and he removed his post.

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 7:29pm

I've caught all pets Server: Evolution Character Name: Zaen Unique Title chosen: Legendary Executioner (make sure to write it correctly xD) Screenshots: Complete achievements list: Opened section of achievements ingame: I'm available for ingame check if needed.

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 1:24pm

Black Friday Mega Sale – 2018!

Quoted from "dragagon" Nothing planned for p2p, no mounts, no costumes, no vanity VERY DISAPPOINTED! "Very disappointed" with what exactly my good old man??? I thought that you had chosen to play the p2p server exactly for being a world free of the damn capitalism, where everything can be obtained with the sweat of the face in a great and beautiful communist nation. (insert sarcasm)

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 6:14pm

Target of mad accusation - Rectification

Pygmi mad af cuz got beaten by u, so funny LMAO gj, teach them how to play

Tuesday, August 7th 2018, 4:46am

Updated Battlefields Requirements

This was the best decision so far u guys made in the last years, good job.

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 5:24am

Return to Summerhold: 2018

The event was available at the first day, but now we can't sign for it anymore, what happened? U guys must fix it and extend the days for this event.

Friday, July 13th 2018, 3:21am

Power for rent!

Quoted from "Galldur" Quoted from "augustomunizz2015" Ok, nice, I've been waiting for this since long time.... BUUUT: where is the purple bear pattern for the Synergy Mystic Shell? Please add it: In premium lvl 8 You're wrong: I'm not talking about the unstable assault shell (which is for premium rank 5, not rank8 ), I'm talking about the pattern itself for apply for the perma Synergy assault shell.

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 3:37pm

Power for rent!

Ok, nice, I've been waiting for this since long time.... BUUUT: where is the purple bear pattern for the Synergy Mystic Shell? Please add it:

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 1:14am

Black Friday Mega Sale – 2017!

Me and my friends was saving money since long time ago just for this costume sale, for nothing? So frustrating Disappointed but not surprised

Sunday, December 18th 2016, 1:33am

8.0 "Immortality" – Release Date & Collector's Edition

Quoted from "Gwiniel" Is it true that you only get Daisy pet from the cheap one and Dandelion from the expensive one? So the expensive doesn't have both pets? Really? No way I think we receive both pets from Collector's Edition, and both sailplanes patterns. Lets wait a answer from a staff member.

Sunday, December 18th 2016, 12:49am

Quoted from "CM_official" Quoted from "augustomunizz2015" Please add the option to purchase both Starter Kits and full-on Collector's Editions with "Boleto" payment method for brazilian players. Thanks for your report. We will check, why list of payment methods differs. -----Answer It is done so, because of currency conversions issue. Boleto does not work with Euro at all. I bought the first Collector's Edition with "Boleto" payment method, why this time I cant do the same? Consider add the opt...

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 5:35pm

Please add the option to purchase both Starter Kits and full-on Collector's Editions with "Boleto" payment method for brazilian players. A lot of brazilian players use this method of payment to purchase crystals. Otherwise we could to-up our account via "boleto" and buy the pack straight with in game bc, but from what I understood this time the pack will not be selled by crystals of the game. regard

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 4:48pm

Holly weapon ! why !

Just press "Y" (or open the boutique) and close the boutique window and open your character window (press "I"), the option to refill the holy weapon will be available once again. Good luck.

Friday, November 25th 2016, 8:06am

Sarnaut Sightseeing Contest - Entry Thread

Name: Auriel Server: New Frontier Screenshot: My favorite place in the whole Sarnaut is a place called "Hot Springs", as the name suggests, is a surreal and fantastic spring oasis in the middle of a remote frozen island called "Lumix" habited by little people called Tekyans. The sensation of the smell of the petals of the various colored flowers of the trees, the sweetness of the fruits, the warmth of the hot water that keeps this eternal spring warm all the year round makes me feel in the wonde...