You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 10:35pm

Author: Halfing

Allods everything is about purchase purchase purchase

You went from retard to braindead in 1 minute. I'll prove you why; thats a choice what matters is it is possible --> I made a fact, nobody is doing it AS you can see clearly in-game (it's just time waste). Server is dead cause there is a rare breed every 1mil in humanity who would enjoy coming home from work and start to farm for 5 years in a heavy CS dependant game. his statment is stating a wrong picture. look at vest's video who made a NEW, FRESH character and thrived in battleground. he made...

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 4:43pm

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "Halfing" AOP you are contradicting yourself in every comment you make... I'm gonna wrap this up cause i won't go in and comment on everything you said, like you do btw. If the server was not about purschase purchase purchase, as the OP mentioned, this game would've had 10x the population it has right now. And to go even further, the server was already near death a few years ago. ah, even more of the high-quality posts! there we go! saying i contra...

Monday, October 28th 2019, 11:16pm

AOP you are contradicting yourself in every comment you make... I'm gonna wrap this up cause i won't go in and comment on everything you said, like you do btw. If the server was not about purschase purchase purchase, as the OP mentioned, this game would've had 10x the population it has right now. And to go even further, the server was already near death a few years ago. Just some depressed cucks remained/remaining. /closed

Sunday, October 27th 2019, 11:37pm

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "Halfing" But fuck me mate you are willing to farm for a couple of years just to play a game? it is not like you cant play without having level 12 runes LOL and yes, gaining all the wanted things ingame without donations is possible for those wo WANT to and put the needed effort if someone is a lazy slacker it is his OWN fault... imagine calling farming all your cash shop items and temp items for 4 years "playing the game". Why would a player start...

Saturday, October 26th 2019, 3:22pm

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" the price in guild isnt cheap its normal, lig side has even cheaper sometimes, actually most of the times, Idk what Brino do to farm, cuz I dont do it I get most of my gold through my Mazes on a few reincs so I can chill and ofc some irl money i add everymonth to get prem 3 for pvp food, cuz im lazy and dont go bg´s (prem 3 is 30 euro btw) if u can farm pvp food then u dont even want to get prem 3 lul Pio pls... Obviously you can farm 12s f2P no worries. But fuck me m...

Friday, October 25th 2019, 10:25pm

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" Try talk to Brino, he is in the same boat as u but he farmed 12´s in runes pat5 and cs items you THINK you cant achieve but u can, you just dont try. End of Discussion. But that's easy to pull off when you get/buy cheap cs items from guild and resale for a higher price on league side. No end of discussion, tell me how a rune 5 player will farm to 12s when there's no support from 3rd party.

Friday, September 6th 2019, 11:29am

From the Comunity to the Developers

Game was already dead like a year ago... Either merge server with RU so ppl can play on p2p which is the only sustainable way. F2p will always die eventually... Even on RU server which is already happening there (no new player income due to cash shop model which is proven to have failed in every mmo) Honestly just check out archeage bringing out buytoplay and poof at least 5k ppl are signed up for it @naynay nice london fam

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 1:38pm

Rewards for accomplishments

There Will be other events in which you can participate in the future. Lisad already said they will put more events soon. Sure it wasnt handled all pretty well but to be honest the wall of texts here is too much. Fk me if i were Lisad i wud write "cry is free" xD

Tuesday, December 11th 2018, 12:29am

Smugglers Paradise population

It's not super but growing and actually doable. Some are returning so there's smth happening at least. In your case, i'd say it's better to try P2P than f2P unless you have your budget of 5k eur rdy.

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 5:35pm

Greetings from the new team

Can u bots stop complaining and crying about useless stuff b4 they skip important questions? Ty in advance

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 12:42am

Name the Server - The Finalists

Forgotten lands and the allods new server. Looks like a super match on tinder

Monday, August 8th 2016, 7:53pm

7.1 and crafting Hammers

According to AOP you can stop drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes to buy these hammers. Poch, i assume you don't smoke so just eat a bit less and buy hammers, ez fix.

Sunday, August 7th 2016, 1:06pm

Why don't many people play Smugglers Paradise?

"i dont know what you mean with competitive, but if you mean equality, fairplay and all this stuff there is the subscriptionserver already do you really think those with level 13 runes dont enjoy what they have? just bought it to "win" in dominion? watch regular battlegorund and see whats going on, you can literally see how much you can enjoy the battle remember, those who are OK with how it is usually are not writing so much on the forum, they are busy enjoying the game" Man AOP, you don't have...

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 8:56am

AOP what i'm kind of trying to explain is that the f2p has too many silver bots like you in it that are actually doing nothing besides standing in the main cities to make the server look alive, but who are not contributing much to the server quality. You said something about providing trade and battle. Really? Afaik any mmo offers this whether its f2p p2p b2p bj to play etc etc. Its the quality that matters and in allods this qualitt has dropped to an alltime low. Dominion has max 5-6 strong par...

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 12:22am

Why should you play is the question. The ppl who say p2p is a low populated zserver should open their eyes and see the f2p is as dead as the p2p server. Just by having 200 more players with rune 5 who are doing fractal ez and getting no legit gear tbh isnt population. Just fodder cannon to fill ur boring ass BGs.

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 10:24am

This game feels...donezo

the armor just gives another extra 800k at high lvl to the pty, nahhhh not gamebreaking. Mhuldoon, as a CM, don't you have control over implementing items to the game discussing with mail.ru? You'll see a drop of players from now on again, and this time it's early in patch(which normally happens around sept/oct)

Thursday, April 28th 2016, 8:22pm

New expansion too easy?

The the opener of the topic all s1 whether it's blue/epic/leggy, it's all indeed like you say tetris and chill. S2 tho, blue/epic/leggy, needs some tactic and a good team. I do however sense a nice passive ego boasting in here. I donot know why @@

Tuesday, February 9th 2016, 2:07am

Rankings petition attempt

Are there any updates so far, gladia?

Friday, January 29th 2016, 8:03am

Allods on Steam

Btw, are the prices still the same for cash shop, in this new server of steam?

Friday, January 22nd 2016, 2:58pm

Rankings petition attempt

I support this! ++