You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 8:31pm

Author: SlasherPriest

NA population?

I just recently rolled some characters, so they're still noobs, but I'm definitely liking this better than the F2P, and I'll be sticking around

Monday, July 7th 2014, 5:36am

Ingame Selfie Thread ,-)

I have an embarassingly large amount of character selfies This will always be one of my favorites. I just love the loot bag popping out of the squirrel as it dies

Monday, July 7th 2014, 5:26am

Post your oldest screenshots

Back in open beta! My very first char - a mentalist because I loved the idea of the class so much. Gotta love that rest xp lol And this one was with the second char I ever made, back when the sewers were the starting area for the Empire. I miss that zone :/

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 3:29pm

My Photoshop Stuff

Your work is really cool! Can't wait to see more.

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 3:20pm

tttroy is arting C:

I'm so happy you came back from the old forums! You artwork is wonderful.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 5:12pm

Will we ever get CS costumes here?

Wonderful! Thank you so much for all the responses.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 2:32am

Will we ever get CS costumes here?

So I just rolled a couple new characters on the P2P server and I'm really enjoying it so far. I think the lack of runes is the best part The only thing that's a bit of a turn-off is the lack of costumes (I haven't gotten high enough to pvp). I like my characters looking pretty as much as the next person, and I haven't seen any other costumes besides the starter robe. I guess my question is this: are there other costumes available somewhere that I'm missing? And will we ever get class costumes, w...

Sunday, June 29th 2014, 2:56am

[PMB] Nyix's Psionicist guide

Lovely guide! Definitely going to be bookmarking this for later use.