You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 11:40am

Author: stok17

Update 8.0.1 "Creation" Arriving May 23rd!

So the update is here but the patch notes are TBA ... that's very unprofessional and quite lame, the entire my.com team couldn't allocate a person to translate and update ...

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 7:31am

Is that what ppl call "Toxic Players"?

this becomes a Penance topic. ignore the sadder, everybody needs to feel good about themselves doing something in life, this is his reason to daily wake up, sad ... yeah, but ... yeah is just sad i give up.

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 12:48pm

Where's my money ?!

I have made 3 top ups after 01.01.2017 , in the same day that never reached my account . I've submitted a ticket 2 weeks ago in 3 days and nothing happend . Could someone take this things more serious please ? You do not have the right to mess like this with people's money . With the ticket i have submitted print screens with my bank account statement as the confirmation that payments have been taken out as well as a screenshot from Allods's page confirming one of the payment . Please , whoever ...

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 1:13pm

Server down

is been like this since morning , maybe is working for any of you ?

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 7:55pm

Update 8.0: New Race

I'm such an Aed !

Monday, April 11th 2016, 2:49am

Bard in 7.0

as good as s h ii t can be

Saturday, February 6th 2016, 10:00pm

International Server Steam

Another thing this new changes need to look is about the account selling, Really, the game are losing allot of money with this, juts make it, take the control of it and take a % on the account sales... Allot of players don’t have more time to play and can sell the accounts to the new ones to start playing with a good account, this ones will buy more things from the shop. Now ppl coming, see how much need to expend and allot of items who no one knows when it will come back and don’t play or don’t...