Search results 1-20 of 22.

Friday, March 11th 2022, 1:59pm

Author: hatake.master

is the game still alive?

to resume pay 2 play server is dead free to play server is ok

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 3:46pm

From the Comunity to the Developers

Guys, we enjoyed 11 years of this game nanny mmos didn't even reached 5 years what you have no idea of is the release number of players in allods were actually higher then gw2 for exame. With all the drop of players we had they. Kept it up for us they could choose easy way and shut the servers like wildstar but it instead we are still they went truth all server merges etc like other mmos who are today closed didn't bother to do, nothing lasts 4 ever and allods is no. Exception it surpassed by fa...

Friday, July 12th 2019, 2:45am

Is it worth coming back?

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Even with all the cash I tossed at this game, literally thousands, upon thousands, upon thousands.....I would never return. I've got rune level 13s and 12s or something like that, I forgot, but I'd still feel behind. I read this forum every day, I have no idea why, I guess in hopes the game will return to gPotato some day and actually become playable again...but I'm sure that will never happen. No matter how much cash you toss at this game, you're forever behind and there...

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 8:48am

Fate Elixers And Artifacts Lvl 10

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" lol making artifact from r5-10 increases dmg by 10% stop crying rly, its same upgrade if u went from 6´s to 7´s in offensive runes, same with other artifacts, its low % on those too , we need something since we have the artifacts we want r5 already, dont just think cuz u are casual player that the rest who plays hyper competetive who has nothing to do, doesnt want something new. You mistake me, I am probably gona have a higher artifact lvl then you. I can affoard most...

Wednesday, June 26th 2019, 9:24pm

Fate Elixers And Artifacts Lvl 10

Can we be notified before you implement this changes? who told you we wanted? We have been before consulted if we wanted Patronage lvl 5 and we choose not to, this was the kind of company that diserved my money. Not this one that implements something without even caring if their community wants just to milk the max amount of money. This is wrong. Dont treat us like that WE THE REST THAT REMAINS.

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 8:58am

What mean on this game to be pro player?

XDD here u sell ur car instead

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 12:48pm

The Game Needs More Players

Quoted from "Karameltiger" Its true the ... CS kill the Game and then People are wondering why none is Playing this Game. For me it seems like. The Person who put the cs events thinks oh how we can destroy the Game more? oh easy lets put a Fable item so pretty rare in it what gives you 8% more Stamina and Vigor and oh lets let them stack up so we can have this buff for 4 Years or more One more thing lets let the "best" guild in this Game be full of Account buyers and Makro users so they summon ...

Monday, March 26th 2018, 10:34am

Ascendancy down 1st , 2nd and 3rd boss HardMode on first week!

Gratz to every 1 after 8 hours we managed to kill 3/4 bosses in the raid that just opened this week not bad! on the 4th screenshot is when u kill any boss in hardmode u get a chest that teleports you to cosmo and give you double materials but only 1 person per boss preview video will be coming soon!

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 3:28am

Raid / blue sector

so there has been now a month without any raids open? are we gona keep waiting and act like that's fine or aint it obvious now that our gms just are not aware that raid and sectors are still closed? plz fix? helloo?

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 9:37am

What about boosters in 3v3 / 6v6 ?

That's why he said investigate hiding boosters talking gg

Monday, February 19th 2018, 5:19pm

What about boosters in 3v3 / 6v6 ?

i stop caring when my party was 1st for 30 weeks in a row and a couple of persons who we constantly won several times against managed not only to pass us but also triple our points without ever beating us in 2 days using 2 sets of reincarnations to feed points to themslves and no 1 does anything or care , we tried to stop them but they will log out when see our players log in so there for do w/e you want with 3x3/6x6

Monday, February 19th 2018, 5:15pm

What About heroic 25 speed challange?

Has we know there was a a title and costumes awarded to the group who completed the highest compass level in the fastest possible time, im starting to get worried our server will fail again and wont give the rewards to any 1 ,wanted make sure u activate it since in our ranks there should be something similar to https://allods.mail.ru/ratings/#/hpi/ with our current versions 8.0.2 and Legendary Hero title and Costumes awarded to the rights persons

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 2:55pm

Maintenance Is Over!

Quoted from "Lisad" Quoted from "nightfury" Yet ranks & ratings still not working gg This is a known issue and we are working on fixing it as soon as possible. You can always use our rating http://www.ascendancynetwork.com/ratings Its not perfect we dont know how to deal with name changes and we forgot to wipe data from last patch but it still gives an idea

Monday, January 29th 2018, 7:40pm

Compensation issued

If they just send every 1 3k bc then Ppl with double access get twice, besides u guys forgot 1 small thing that does a huge diference... IT'S PURPLE CRYSTAL guys they are premium, bound only for daily things u need u wont get gold or buy strongboxes for it con guys they tried to listen us and we say compensate for crystals and by my surprise they Did! Im rly glad to see them doing finally things based on us, was a good idea and good intentions Thx CM

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 9:54pm

account being banned

i think baning for no reason is illegal anyway if u scroll down and u see similar theads same hapened 19th october 2014 1st septptember 2015 may 23rd 2016 they like to just ban waves instead of investing time and then never any compensation for their mistakes its rly sad but nothing we can do about it they way they treat us is rly disapointing becouse the game is so good and they destroying it

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 5:15pm

account being banned

its obvious there was 0 investigation but just a lazy track of something and ban, amateurs job has always

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 12:19pm

Allods Raiding History

would be nice this list to be updated will all raid bosses 1st kills