You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 11:17am

Author: KurysFlame

Another New Summy

Thanks a bunch. Think you misunderstood what I was saying about using hellion on teal bosses since I'm basically resetting the hellion's agro by resummoning since it can't survive long enough to get the kill otherwise. As for the points on blood injection and dark pact, that's a relief. Saves me a lot of grief. This way I can just put it in when I no longer need hellion. Looking forward to that damage. At the moment it's a pretty versatile class, but compared to scouts of the same level it kills...

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 10:25am

Another New Summy

Hey all. New player here. I've been using level 3 hellion a lot to kill teal bosses by spam summoning without any attacks to give me agro. Blood shield and phys shield alchemy pots keep me able to cast if the boss kills hellion a bit early. I was wondering if anyone else used this tactic and how long it would last me? Or am I gonna be forced to party eventually for these annoying blue quests I get in my log? Also, I know there are lots of guides out there and the "how do I build" question gets a...

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 9:41am

how do i save for mount early

Simply a very new player here. I found making speed potions from low level alchemy helps make the whole mountless thing less of a pain. Glad I read this though. Now I know I'm not doomed to be mountless the entire game. How do the event mounts compare to the ones from prophetic cards?

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 10:58pm

New Player

Well, certainly didn't mean to open that can of worms, though I suspect even mentioning p2w on most f2p games would have similar results. Glad to learn about psi chat. That along with the crowd control aspect, I'm pretty sure I'll be making one. I like the theme and game play enough to give it a try, so I'll keep playing for a while at least. The game I came from was pretty heavily pay to win, but with hard work and abusing crowd control I could beat most people who hadn't spent a small fortune....

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 8:33am

New Player

Thanks for the reply. A bit worried about the p2w, though it was kind of expected. On the other hand, I really like the theme the game seems to have. The factions and their cultures were very interesting to read about. Hopefully I'll be here for a while.

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 4:29am

New Player

Hey all. I'm downloading the game right now because it looked interesting enough to give a try. Figured asking people who've been playing would be the best way to get information. So... here are my questions: 1. How do the 2 factions interact? 2. Are any classes real heavy on crowd control? 3. How p2w (and new player friendly) is the game? 4. How active is the game? Thanks a bunch!