You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 235.

Wednesday, February 17th 2021, 7:05am

Author: Quinz

Demo dps build

Quoted from "Dragagon" Here's a build with 69 rubies, try to stay on Fury form all the time and go invis before combat for the dmg boost. Pretty fun to play imo, sad it sux for endgame dps now I'm on the p2p EU I hope you're on New Dawn league, I tried empire and it died really fast go go! Thanks man. appreciate it! Yeah I chose League Let's see how it goes!

Monday, February 15th 2021, 7:28pm

Demo dps build

Quoted from "Dragagon" Welcome back you old rapper! For demo dps I'd say 500 luck, 500 supremacy, rest into base. Have base 33/34/33% so determination is the highest. For build I'll have to edit this later. Good to see you back Hey man, so you're still sticking around eh? I made a demo on the new f2p server. Just playing around a bit, re-experiencing some good old Allods Thanks, I'll put my stats into Luck then and let the gear do the rest. Aight looking forward to some more insight on the buil...

Sunday, February 14th 2021, 10:07am

Demo dps build

Anyone got a good, up-to-date demo dps build? I'm aiming for a dps build for now at least during lvling, might change to a tank build later on. Also, where should I put my stat points? Back in the good old days I remember the stat points almost always went into Luck, is this still the case? Thanks.

Monday, March 18th 2019, 1:07pm

Back to try out the P2P server - anyone want to play?

Thanks for sharing Noah, appreciated! It sound like good fun. I just hope someone's interested in leveling up with me. I'm not too excited for solo leveling in a ghost world tbh

Monday, March 18th 2019, 9:32am

Back to try out the P2P server - anyone want to play?

Heyo! I'm back after 2-3 years ish to try out the P2P server. I used to play on the F2P (aka P2W) server before. Since the P2P server subscription is actually quite cheap now, I thought I might as well give it a try. The leveling experience in this game though is... slow, to say the least. Doing it in an empty world due to the low population doesn't make it any better. So I'm reaching out to all the Allods veterans and newcomers alike, hoping there's one or more people out there who'd like to st...

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 8:31am

Answers to your questions (Summoner builds)

Does anyone have a good PvP end-game DPS build for Summy? Can Summoners still have a good DPS build with decent sustainability, maybe one or a few self heals?

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 2:05pm

The important questions for a semi-hardcore player

Quoted from "user_1129018" Either troll post or game account has been bought together with the forum one. I haven't played the game for a long time, and last time I did have a return to the game I was too overwhelmed by all the new stuff and it just felt like the game was requiring too much money from me in order to perform at a decent level and progress in a decent pace. However, I now have a bit more time to spend on games and I'm currently craving the mmorpg genre a lot, which brings me back...

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 9:36am

The important questions for a semi-hardcore player

If I buy the monthly package containing some of the necessary stuff like runes etc., will that be enough in order to perform well in end-game PvP and raids? Or is there anything in addition to this that is considered very necessary in order to perform well against all the wallet warriors out there? How about battle/assault armor, what exactly is this and how much of a difference does it make on performance? How important is it to have your own up-to-date ship? Are ships necessary for anything of...

Friday, August 18th 2017, 1:04pm

people still play?

Quoted from "dragagon" Stop hating on the gameeeee! If you don't play then don't linger around the forums and bite off new players, THIS is the reason we lack an active community. Ppl will never come and try if you give this information. Lie to 100 ppl about the game being great, and that lie will become a fact because those 100 ppl might join the game and GG community. But why would I lie? People come here asking these questions because they want honest opinions. If everyone knew that the answ...

Friday, August 18th 2017, 6:20am

people still play?

@Mr Barett and VegaX, You can call it whining or whatever word you want, but still it's my own opinion about the game and I'm simply sharing it with OP because he's asking about the game. You might be annoyed by the fact that there are people who dislike several things about the game in it's current state and share it with others on the forum. Maybe in your eyes the game is perfect, super active, and everything is great, but it's not the reality for everyone. There are several people in this for...

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 11:48am

people still play?

The topic has been brought up so many time so I'll just give you a simple answer and you can decide for yourself. The game is far from what is used to be. The glorious days of Allods are gone. All the good memories you have will remain only memories, because you cannot experience the game as it used to be. Those days are gone. So just saying, be prepared to experience a new kind of game, there will be a lot of changes since you last played. Don't expect it to be like in the old days.

Friday, August 11th 2017, 8:37am

am So mad >__<

Quoted from "Xrade19" Nah, your not, AoP giving you lessons, but your to stupid to learn new thinks, if your to weak for this game, try ezier game as Aion, but if your just weak wherever you will go you will be still weak becose of your ignorance Thanks.

Friday, August 11th 2017, 8:34am

am So mad >__<

Quoted from "user_1129018" Man you fail at trolling as badly as you apparently failed in the game. Proclaiming someone to be mad doesn't make em mad. Coming out as a troll after your trolling has already been revealed is a fail. And yeah, nobody cares what you like in Allods and can't find in other games, why would you even write about it? parla inglese?

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 8:14am

am So mad >__<

Quoted from "user_1129018" Quoted from "Quinz" There are many "progressive" games that are much more (casual) friendly in these departments. No there are none. Coz else you wouldn't be fucking around on the forum of an unfriendly game but rather enjoy your time playing the better one, or at least communicating with a nice friendly ppl on their nice and friendly forums. That what normal ppl would do anyway, wanna-be-a-troll fucktards behave differently, yes. LOL, u mad much? You got some serious...

Friday, August 4th 2017, 8:20am

am So mad >__<

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" for the other thing you said, yes, thats it, in progressive games things run this way... you need progress and progress can be achieved by time or by $, like in EVERY progressive game True, however the amount of time and money you have to spend to be able to enjoy most if not all of the content in a game is different from game to game. Allods is one of the most time consuming AND money hungry games I've played. There are many "progressive" games that are much ...

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 2:12pm

am So mad >__<

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" dont waste gold on better earringslot "jewellers manuscript" - its not worth - blue one is good enough! You always say that gear is the important thing in game for PvP etc., and not runes and cash shop items. Second earring is a piece of your gear set. How come this is not as important? Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" if you need the gold for other things stop upgrading gear, yes! gear will soon be reset again with 8.2 This is the problem if you play as a f...

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 11:21am

Equilibrium Server: Bonus Extension

Can you please clarify on what exact items that are "free", if they are permanent or temporary, and what you have to do to acquire these items? Thanks.

Monday, July 31st 2017, 9:42am

Newbie returning player

Quoted from "Xrade19" -> Drama queen who will offtopic temat teling another his opinion and defending it like Quinz here you have Example : https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…=22501&pageNo=2 Quoting myself from that thread: "When I say something negative about this game, it's when someone's asking for an opinion or advice. If someone asks about the current state of the game, I will simply state my thoughts and opinions about it. We all have different opinions, you obviously like the game ...

Monday, July 31st 2017, 8:47am

am So mad >__<

Quoted from "user_1129018" Such a failtroll xD Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" looks more and more you are just posting to "troll" Spoiler

Friday, July 28th 2017, 2:10pm

am So mad >__<

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" seems like this to me too his whish thatallods finally stops indicates this too like i said, its the same as in the story of the fox and the grapes "his wish" xD I'm not wishing for anything. Sure I did say that it would be better if the game just shut down, but really, I couldn't care less what happens to this game tbh. There's only one way I would ever start playing this game again anyway, and it's if the game actually becomes exactly or very similar to what...